VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.10.2015 ~ 04.12.2015 Finished
- 148, Jamsil-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 송파구 잠실로 148 (잠실동)
- Seokchon Lake area (Waterside Stage, Seoul Nori Madang, Gallery 'Su')
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: Songpa-gu Office
- Sponsors / Management
- Songpa-gu /
- Seokchon Lake Cherry Blossom Festival is an annual event held at Seokchon Lake area, Seoul. The event normally takes place during early to mid April, when cherry blossoms are beautifully embroidering the city. In addition, a variety of performances, exhibitions, and hands-on activities will take place during the festival period.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate charges may apply for experience programs)
- Additional Events
- Drawing contest, photo contest, old Songpa-gu photo exhibition, caricature drawing, face painting, etc.
* Program details may vary by season.
- Age Limit
- Jamsil Station (Seoul Subway Line 2 or 8), Exit 2 or 3.
Seokchon Lake is located 200m ahead.
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)