VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.01.2017 ~ 04.09.2017
- 148, Jamsil-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 송파구 잠실로 148 (잠실동)
- Seokchonhosu Lake area (Waterside Stage, Seoul Nori Madang, Gallery 'Su')
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: Songpa-gu Office
- Sponsors / Management
- Songpa-gu /
- Seokchonhosu Lake Cherry Blossom Festival is an annual event held at Seokchonhosu Lake area, Seoul. The event normally takes place between early to mid-April, when cherry blossoms beautifully embroider the city. In addition, a variety of performances, exhibitions, and hands-on activities also take place during the festival period.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate charges may apply for experience programs)
- Additional Events
- Drawing contest, photo contest, old Songpa-gu photo exhibition, caricature drawing, face painting, etc.
* Program details may vary by season.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Jamsil Station (Seoul Subway Line 2 and 8), Exit 2 or 10.
Walk approx. 200m to Seokchonhosu Lake.
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)