VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.06.2017 ~ 02.05.2017 Finished
- 60, Jaraseom-ro, Gapyeong-eup, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 가평읍 자라섬로 60 (가평읍)
- Gapyeongcheon Stream area in Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-580-4321
- Sponsors / Management
- Gapyeong-gun County / Jaraseom Youth Jazz Center
- Jaraseom Singsing Winter Festival offers various hands-on programs to tourists and participating residents of Gapyeong-eup, and is managed by the Gapyeong-eup Shopping Center Cooperative. Various events will be available during the festival.
- Trout ice fishing, Winter Park Play Zone, experience program, other events
- Performance Times
* Times are subject to change. See more details from the official website.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Online ticket: Preschoolers Free / Weekdays 12,000 won / Nighttime 9,000 won
On-site: Weekdays 13,000 won / Nighttime 10,000 won
* Homepage: singsingfestival.com
- Additional Events
- Singing performance with Gapyeong residents, folk song performance, band performance, traditional song performance
- Program Details
- Trout ice fishing, food center, Water Park Play Zone, hands-on program, other events
- Discount Information
- * Refer to the homepage.
- Ticket Reservations
- Online advanced-reservation (Auction, Coupang), on-site reservation
* ITX Train Schedule: 06:00-22:00, runs 20 times a day
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Gapyeong (가평).
* Bus Schedule: 06:35-22:05, runs 31 times a day
From Jamsil Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 9
Take Bus 7000 to Gapyeong.
* Bus No. 7000 Schedule: runs 17 times a day (Inquiries: +82-2-3431-3994)
From Sangbong Station (Seoul Subway Line 7 or Jungang Line),
Transfer to Gyeongchun Line and get off at Gapyeong Station.
It is a 10min-walk from Gapyeong Bus Terminal, and a 15min-walk from Gapyeong Station.
* Note: Times and schedules for public transportations are subject to change, please check to confirm before visiting.