- 12.28.2018 ~ 02.17.2019 Finished
- 60, Jaraseom-ro, Gapyeong-eup, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 가평읍 자라섬로 60
- Gapyeongcheon Stream area in Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-581-1771, +82-31-581-1991
- Sponsors / Management
- Gom Entertainment, Gapyeong Village Center / Jaraseom Theme Park, Komaechi Holdings
- Jaraseom Singsing Winter Festival offers various hands-on programs to tourists and participating residents of Gapyeong-eup. Various events will be available during the festival.
- Trout ice fishing, barehanded fishing, etc.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals 17,000 won (inclusive of 5,000 won Gapyeong gift certificate)
- Additional Events
- Guest singer performances
- Program Details
- Themed events, open markets, experience booths, etc.
* ITX Train Schedule: 06:00-22:00, runs 20 times a day
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Gapyeong (가평).
* Bus Schedule: 06:35-22:05, runs 31 times a day
From Jamsil Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 9
Take Bus 7000 to Gapyeong.
* Bus No. 7000 Schedule: runs 17 times a day (Inquiries: +82-2-3431-3994)
From Sangbong Station (Seoul Subway Line 7 or Jungang Line),
Transfer to Gyeongchun Line and get off at Gapyeong Station.
It is a 10min-walk from Gapyeong Bus Terminal, and a 15min-walk from Gapyeong Station.
* Note: Times and schedules for public transportations are subject to change, please check to confirm before visiting.
- www.jarasumfestival.co.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.