VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 12.31.2016 ~ 01.01.2017
- Yullim-ri, Dolsan-eup, Yeosu-si, Jeollanam-do
전남 여수시 돌산읍 율림리
- Impo Maeul Village (Hyangiram) (임포마을, 향일암) Area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-659-4743~4745
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeosu-si / Yeosu Hyangiram Sunrise Festival Promotion Committee
- Hyangiram Sunrise Festival is an annual overnight festival that begins on New Year's Eve. It takes place at the historic Hyangiram Hermitage, which was built in year 644. As the New Year's Day dawns, visitors can witness the sun rise above the horizon from Hyangiram, which literally means "a hermitage facing the sun."
- New Year's celebrations featuring a fire show, folk street music, wish lighting and many more.
- Age Limit
- None (Visitors of all ages are welcome)
Across from Yeosu Intercity Bus Terminal, take local bus No. 111 or No. 113 to Hyangiram Hermitage (향일암).
- ystour.kr (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, French)