VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 11.03.2017 ~ 11.06.2017 Finished
- Songsaeng-ri, Cheongsong-eup, Cheongsong-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경북 청송군 청송읍 송생리
- Cheongsong Apple Park, etc.
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-873-3686
- Sponsors / Management
- Cheongsong-gun / Cheongsong-gun Festival Promotion Committee
- Cheongsong Apple Festival is held in October and November every year to promote the excellent quality of apples grown in the area. Cheongsong, said to be a clean area, has the perfect conditions for superior tasty and quality of apples, from being surrounded by mountains with an average altitude that is quite high, providing a huge daily temperature range to the fact that there are no industrial factories in the area.
The festival offers various unique events to entertain visitors and the market sells qualified apples for a low price.
- Additional Events
- - Cooking contest using Cheongsong-gun’s local food and apples, Prince’s Wedding (traditional wedding ceremony of Prince Chungnyeong), seniors' singing concert
- From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Cheongsong.
Bus Schedule: 06:30, 08:40, 10:20, 12:00, 15:10, 16:40
From Cheongsong Intercity Bus Terminal, take a local bus bound for Juwangsan Mt.
Get off at the Folk Museum.
(Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)