VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.29.2017 ~ 09.03.2017 Finished
- 1, Pyeonghwa-ro, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 춘천시 평화로 1 (근화동)
- In front of Chuncheon Station
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-254-4347
- Sponsors / Management
- Chuncheon Dakgalbi & Makguksu Festival Organization / Chuncheon Dakgalbi & Makguksu Festival Organization
- Chuncheon Dakgalbi & Makguksu Festival is a local festival introducing local food representing Chuncheon. Its main foods, makguksu (spicy buckwheat noodles) and dakgalbi (spicy stir-fried chicken), became well-known and were developed into Chuncheon’s festival. Visitors can enjoy various events like Korean wrestling contests as well as abundant food. In particular, diverse hands-on programs for family visitors will be prepared.
- Making traditional makguksu (Makguksu experience booth), Chuncheon resident’s ssireum contest (Ssireum field), Madang nori (event square), Mine sculpture event (throughout the festival venue), Gag live concert, CJ Hello Vision Makguksu Dakgalbi Singing Contest, Cooking demonstration by invited chef
- Additional Events
- Chuncheon Soyanggang Ssireum Contest
Chuncheon Station (Gyeongchun Line)
- www.mdfestival.com (Korean only)