VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.25.2015 ~ 08.30.2015 Finished
- 37, Jungang-ro 68beon-gil, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 춘천시 중앙로68번길 37 (소양로3가)
- In front of Chuncheon Station
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-250-4347~8 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Chuncheon Dakgalbi & Makguksu Festival Organization/
KBS Chuncheon /
- The 2012 Chuncheon Dakgalbi (Spicy Chicken Ribs) & Makguksu (Buckwheat Noodles) Festival is scheduled to be held this year from August 23rd to 28th. Visitors can enjoy Chuncheon-style buckwheat noodles and spicy chicken ribs, two representative dishes of the region. Special events include the Chuncheon Local Cuisine Cooking Contest and free sampling every afternoon of the area’s famous dishes.
- - Official Events: Opening ceremony, Opening celebration performances, fireworks show
- Performance Events: Chuncheon Arts Festival, Public Participation Stage, Performing yard, Music Festival, etc.
- Hands-on Events: Makguksu making, free tasting of 100 servings of Dakgalbi & Makguksu, Traditional culture, play, photo zone & etc.
- Value Enhancement Event: Chuncheon local food nationwide contest, rediscovering Chuncheon
Chuncheon Station (Gyeongchun Line)
- www.mdfestival.com (Korean only)