- 12.31.2019 ~ 01.01.2020 Finished
- 39-2, Ganjeolgot 1-gil, Ulju-gun, Ulsan
울산광역시 울주군 서생면 간절곶1길 39-2 (서생면)
- Ganjeolgot Cape
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-52-204-0313
- Sponsors / Management
- Ulju-gun Office / Ulju-gun Office
- Ganjeolgot Cape in Ulsan is the first place in Korea to see the the sunrise each day, with its end point sticking out into the ocean. The cape is the site of the annual New Year’s Sunrise Festival. The festival starts at sunset on December 31 and is filled with a wide range of performances that last throughout the night. At first light, people can be seen quietly standing with their hands clasped together, making a wish on the newly born year as they watch the sun rise over the ocean.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Ulsan Intercity Express Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 715 to Ganjeolgot Cape Bus Stop.
Walk for approx. 12 min.
- www.ulju.ulsan.kr (Google translator available )
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.