- 08.29.2019 ~ 09.01.2019 Finished
- 122, Yeongdonghwanggan-ro, Yeongdong-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do
충청북도 영동군 영동읍 영동황간로 122
- Yeongdong Gymnasium area, Wine Korea, farming experience village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-43-745-8912~8
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeongdong-gun, Yeongdong-gun Festival Organizing Committee / Grape Farm Alliance in Yeongdong-gun, Yeongdong Festival Tourism Foundation
- Located in the center of Korea and the southernmost part of Chungcheongbuk-do, Yeongdong-gun County is a suitable place to grow fruits, due to the large difference in temperature day and night and the long amount of sunlight. Featuring the nation’s largest grape orchards, Yeongdong-gun makes up 12.8% of grape productions through the nation and 69.7% through Chungcheongbuk-do.
Every year, Yeongdong-gun County holds Yeongdong Grape Festival to boast its great taste of grape.
- [Grape Activities]
- Grape picking, grape stomping, grape fishing, wine foot bath, grape bingsu (shaved ice dessert) making, and 30 experiential activities for children
Agricultural product sales, wine sales, other specialty and local product sales
- Opening ceremony, celebrating performance, permanent performance, fireworks, etc.
[Exhibition & Food]
Fruit Exhibition Hall, Food Market
Gukak performance, farming experience village
Yeongdong Grape Marathon Competition, Chupungryeong Music Festival
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Depends on the program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Seoul Station, take a train to Yeongdong.
- Take a taxi from Yeongdong Station to the festival venue (Yeongdong Gymnasium).
- www.ydft.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.