- * Festival held online to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- 10.08.2020 ~ 10.11.2020
- Online streaming
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-231-8969
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeonju-si / Jeonju Bibimbap Festival Organizing Committee
- Bibimbap was one of the top three foods during the Joseon period and it is thought to be the most favorite Korean meal among foreigners. In particular, Jeonju bibimbap is considered one of the best foods in Korea. It is a nutritious and healthy food comprised of rice with bean sprouts, one of 10 famous foods in Jeonju. Jeonju's bibimbap is decorated with five colors and with five flavors that come from 30 different ingredients including ginkgo, pine nut, chestnut, walnut and fresh seasonal vegetables. It has a balanced nutrition, packed with carbohydrates, fats, protein, vitamins, and minerals alike. It is considered the perfect food embracing the ancestor’s wisdom and scientific theory.
Jeonju is the center of Korea's delicious cuisine and its representative food is bibimbap. Jeonju Bibimbap Festival is held in the area around Jeonju Hanok Village and Korean Intangible Cultural Heritage Hall.
- Refer to the official website
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (separate fees apply to some programs)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Gangnam Bus Terminal, take a bus to Jeonju Bus Terminal.
From Jeonju Intercity/Express Bus Terminal Bus Stop, take Bus No. 5-1 or 79 and get off at Jeondong Cathedral (Hanok Village) Bus Stop.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.