VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.22.2015 ~ 10.25.2015 Finished
- 20, Hyeonmu 1-gil, Wansan-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 전주시 완산구 현무1길 20
- Jeonju Hanok Village, Korean Cultural Heritage Hall of Fame
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-277-2515
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeonju-si / Jeonju Bibimbap Festival Organizing Committee
- Jeonju Bibimbap Festival is an exciting food festival with the theme of Jeonju Bibimbap, one of the most recognizable local foods in Korea. This year’s festival, in particular, is hosted together with a variety of food events including Korea Food & Tourism Festival, International Fermented Food Expo, Jeonju Yakryeong Hanbang Expo, and Traditional Liquor Festival.
The festival consists of fun programs: Mat (Delicious) Bibim, Heung (Fun) Bibim offering cultural performances as well as a food contest, Meot (Elegant) Bibim letting visitors experience food and other programs including a tour program to attractions in Hanok Village. Held in Jeonju, the festival offers the best of Bibimbap to both Korean and international tourists.
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)