VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.28.2017 ~ 10.05.2017
- 368, Geumbyeok-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 공주시 금벽로 368
충청남도 부여군 부여읍 정림로 84
- Gongju: Areas of Geumgangsingwan Park. Buyeo: Areas of Jeongnimsa Temple
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-635-6980
- Sponsors / Management
- Baekje Cultural Festival Organizing Committee, Gongju-si, and Buyeo-gun / Baekje Cultural Festival Organizing Committee
- Baekje Cultural Festival first started in 1955 to commemorate the three loyal subjects of the Baekje era, namely Seongchung, Heungsu, and Gyebaek through a Samchungje rite. The lonely souls drifting throughout Baekje’s land are also comforted through a separate ritual ceremony, known as the Suryukje rite.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Gongju: Unconfirmed. Additional charges for experience programs.
- Additional Events
- Opening Ceremony Firework Festival September 28 near the areas of of Geumgangsingwan Park
- How to Particpate
To Gudeurae Plaza
From Buyeo Bus Terminal, take a taxi to Gudeurae Plaza (구드래광장, 5-10min).
To Gungnamji (Buyeo-gun)
From Buyeo Bus Terminal, walk 900m towards the Buyeo County Office.
To Geumgang Singwan Park (Gongju-si)
Take an intercity bus to Gongju Intercity Bus Terminal.
Geumgang Singwan Park is located 500m from the bus terminal.
- www.baekje.org (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)