- * Festival takes place jointly in Gongju and Buyeo
- 09.26.2020 ~ 10.04.2020 Finished
- 386-6, Baekjemun-ro, Buyeo-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 부여군 규암면 백제문로 386-6
- Gongju: Areas of Geumgangsingwan Park
Buyeo: Areas of Gudeurae Plaza
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-635-6980
- Sponsors / Management
- Chungcheongnam-do, Gongju-si, and Buyeo-gun / Baekje Cultural Festival Organizing Committee
- Baekje Cultural Festival first started in 1955 to commemorate the three loyal subjects of the Baekje era, namely Seongchung, Heungsu, and Gyebaek through a Samchungje rite. The festival aims to bring the history and culture of the Baekje era to life, taking place at UNESCO-recognized sites.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate fees may apply to programs and performances)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- How to Particpate
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
To Gudeurae Plaza(Buyeo-gun)
From Buyeo Bus Terminal, take a taxi for approx. 10 min.
To Geumgang Singwan Park (Gongju-si)
Take an intercity bus to Gongju Intercity Bus Terminal.
Walk for approx. 500m.
- www.baekje.org (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.