VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.24.2016 ~ 10.02.2016
- 368, Geumbyeok-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 공주시 금벽로 368
충청남도 부여군 부여읍 정림로 84
- Gongju: Areas of Geumgangsingwan Park and Gongsanseong Fortress
Buyeo: Areas of Jeongnimsaji, Seoktapro, Busosan Mountain, Gwanbuk-ri Relics district and Buyeo-eup
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-635-6980
- Sponsors / Management
- Baekje Cultural Festival Organizing Committee, Gongju-si, and Buyeo-gun / Baekje Cultural Festival Organizing Committee
- Baekje Cultural Festival first started in 1955 to commemorate the three loyal subjects of the Baekje era, namely Seongchung, Heungsu, and Gyebaek through a Samchungje rite. The lonely souls drifting throughout Baekje’s land are also comforted through a separate ritual ceremony, known as the Suryukje rite.
Also, Samchungsa Temple was established in 1965 and the scale of the festival became bigger in 1965, hosted by the province. Its name was changed to Baekje Cultural Festival since then.
- Admission/Participation Fees
Admission Fee for Crossing Geumgangbugyo Bridge and Baekje Village (Gomachon)
Adults 2,000 won / Teenagers 1,000 won / Children 500 won
* For hands-on programs, separate fees applicable
- Discount Information
- Free admission to Jeongnimsaji Museum and Busosan Mountain
To Gudeurae Plaza
From Buyeo Bus Terminal, take a taxi to Gudeurae Plaza (구드래광장, 5-10min).
To Gungnamji (Buyeo-gun)
From Buyeo Bus Terminal, walk 900m towards the Buyeo County Office.
To Geumgang Singwan Park (Gongju-si)
Take an intercity bus to Gongju Intercity Bus Terminal.
Geumgang Singwan Park is located 500m from the bus terminal.
(Korean, English, Japanese)