VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.02.2017 ~ 06.06.2017 Finished
- 47, Dalmaji-gil 62beon-gil, Haeundae-gu, Busan & 1, UN pyeonghwa-ro 76beon-gil, Nam-gu, Busan
부산광역시 남구 유엔평화로76번길 1 , 해운대구 중1동 달맞이길62번길 47
- Busan Cultural Center, Haeundae Beach (stage)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-868-7881,
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan-si, Busan International Dance Committee /
- The Busan International Dance Festival (BIDF) is one of the largest dance festivals in Korea. Dancers taking the stage in Haeundae hail from all over the world. Since 2009, BIDF opens AK21 (Arts Korea) international choreographer competitions to open up a way for amateur choregraphers to show their talents.
In the festival, visitors can be assured to experience an eclectic mix of dancing that showcases a variety of excellent dance styles: classical ballet, modern dance, and more.
- Performance Times
- Varies by performance.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies on the program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.
about 500m to arrive at Haeundae Beach.
From Busan Station, take Bus 1001 or 1003 to Haeundae.
- http://eng.bidf.kr (Korean, English)