VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.03.2016 ~ 06.07.2016 Finished
- 47, Dalmaji-gil 62beon-gil, Haeundae-gu, Busan & 1, UN pyeonghwa-ro 76beon-gil, Nam-gu, Busan
부산광역시 남구 유엔평화로76번길 1 , 해운대구 중1동 달맞이길62번길 47
- Busan Cultural Center, Haeundae Beach (stage)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-868-7881,
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan-si, Busan International Dance Committee /
The Busan International Dance Festival (BIDF) is one of the largest dance festivals in Korea. Dancers taking the stage in Haeundae
hail from all over the world. This year, the festival is themed under the title 'World Dances, Busan Moves!'
In the festival, visitors can be assured to experience an eclectic mix of dancing that showcases a variety of excellent dance styles: classical ballet, modern dance, and more.
* Some programs canceled
- Performance Times
- Varies by performance.
Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.
about 500m to arrive at Haeundae Beach.
From Busan Station, take Bus 1001 or 1003 to Haeundae.
- http://eng.bidf.kr (Korean, English)