- 10.16.2020 ~ 10.18.2020
- 685-1 Duho-dong, Buk-gu, Pohang-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 포항시 북구 두호동 685-1
- Area of Yeongildae Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-289-7852, 7855
- Sponsors / Management
- Pohang / Pohang Cultural Foundation
- The Pohang International Fireworks Festival is held at Yeongildae Beach in Pohang, which is also known as the “City of Light and Fire.” The festival features a fireworks competition, a parade of lights, street performances, and a range of hands-on activities.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Station, take a train to Pohang Station.
From Gangnam Express Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Pohang Express Bus Terminal.
Take Bus No. 101, 105, 130, 131, 200, 700, 176, or 600 and get off at Yeongildae Beach Bus Stop.
- piff.phcf.or.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.