VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 07.29.2016 ~ 07.31.2016 Finished
- 95, Haean-ro, Buk-gu, Pohang-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 포항시 북구 해안로 95 (두호동)
- Hyeongsangang Sports Park, Yeongildae Northern Beach and others
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-270-8282,
- Sponsors / Management
- POSCO, Pohang-si Festival Committee /
- The Pohang International Fireworks Festival is held at Yeongildae Beach in Pohang, which is also known as the “City of Light and Fire.” The festival features a fireworks competition, a parade of lights, street performances, and a range of hands-on activities. It is usually held around the end of July.
- * Festival opening/closing ceremony
- Fireworks parade
- International fireworks competition
- Daily music fireworks show
- Lights playground (Taste of Pohang, agricultural products market)
- Song of Light, Song of the Sea light show
- Goldfish catching
- Experiential programs, street performances, etc.
* Program and schedule are subject to change.
- Bukbu Beach
From Pohang Intercity / Express Bus Terminal or Pohang Station.
Take a Bus 105
or 200 and get off at Bukbu Beach Bus Stop.
It takes 10-15min by a taxi.
Hyeongsangang Sports Park
From Pohang Intercity / Express Bus Terminal or Pohang Station, take a taxi
to Hyeongsangang Sports Park. (10min)
a Bus 101, 102, 100, 160 or 200 and get off at Hyeongsan Rotary Bus Stop.