- 05.31.2019 ~ 06.02.2019 Finished
- 11, Munye-ro 170beon-gil, Nam-gu, Pohang-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 포항시 북구 두호동 685-1 (영일대 해수욕장 일원)
- Hyeongsangang River Park areas
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-289-7851, 7856
- Sponsors / Management
- Pohang / Pohang Cultural Foundation
- The Pohang International Fireworks Festival is held at Yeongildae Beach in Pohang, which is also known as the “City of Light and Fire.” The festival features a fireworks competition, a parade of lights, street performances, and a range of hands-on activities. It is usually held around the end of July.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Additional Events
- - Catching goldfish
- Fireworks theme zone
- Street performances
- Experience zone
- Sand-sledding slope
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Station, take a train to Pohang Station.
From Gangnam Express Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Pohang Express Bus Terminal.
1) Hyeongsangang Riverside Sports Park
Take Bus No. 101 or 175 and get off at Hyeongsan Rotary Bus Stop.
2) Yeongildae Beach
Take Bus No. 101, 105, 130, 131, 200, 700, 176, or 600 and get off at Yeongildae Beach Bus Stop.
- piff.phcf.or.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.