VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 07.26.2017 ~ 07.30.2017 Finished
- 95, Haean-ro, Buk-gu, Pohang-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 포항시 북구 해안로 95 (두호동)
- Hyeongsangang Riverside Sports Park & Yeongildae Beach areas
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-289-7851~3
- Sponsors / Management
- Pohang / POSCO, Pohang Cultural Foundation
- The Pohang International Fireworks Festival is held at Yeongildae Beach in Pohang, which is also known as the “City of Light and Fire.” The festival features a fireworks competition, a parade of lights, street performances, and a range of hands-on activities. It is usually held around the end of July.
- - Festival opening/closing ceremony
- International fireworks competition
- Daily music fireworks show
- Firework busking performances
- Firework parade
- Movie OST fireworks performance
* Programs and schedule are subject to change.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Additional Events
- - International culture exchange performance
- Catching goldfish
- Water gun fight
- Street performances
- Photo zone
- Making a bracelet
- Sand-sledding slope
- Fireworks seminar
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Take a train from Seoul Station to Pohang Station.
Take a bus from Gangnam Express Bus Terminal to Pohang Express Bus Terminal.
1) Hyeongsangang Riverside Sports Park
Get off at Hyeongsan Rotary Bus Stop
Bus No. 101 or 175
2) Yeongildae Beach
Get off at Yeongildae Beach Bus Stop
Blue Bus: 101, 105, 130, 131, 200, 700
Green Bus: 176, 600
- www.phcf.or.kr (Korean only)