- 04.30.2020 ~ 06.28.2020 Finished
- 90, Minsokchon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 용인시 기흥구 민속촌로 90
- Korean Folk Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-288-2931
- Sponsors / Management
- Korean Folk Village / Korean Folk Village
- Korean Folk Village hosts the "Welcome to Joseon" Variety Festival each spring. Programs include parades and performances as well as hands-on activities and cast members wandering freely throughout the park to interact with visitors. Travel in time back to the Joseon dynasty with the characters in a interesting and real comedy act.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Admission only: Adults 22,000 won / Teenagers 19,000 won / Children 17,000 won
Free pass: Adults 30,000 won / Teenagers 27,000 won / Children 24,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Sinnonhyeon Station (Seoul Subway Line 9), take Bus No. 5001-1.
From Gangnam Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), take Bus No. 1560.
From Suwon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 5. Take Bus No. 37 or 10-5.
From Sanggal Station (Bundang Line), Exit 2. Take Bus No. 37 or 10-5.
From Jukjeon Station (Bundang Line), take Bus No. 30 in front of Shinsegae Department Store.
- www.koreanfolk.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.