VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.02.2017 ~ 03.05.2017
- Hupo-ri, Hupo-myeon, Uljin-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 울진군 후포면 후포리
- Hanmaeum Plaza area (Hupohang Port), Uljin-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-787-1330~1,
- Sponsors / Management
- Uljin-gun / Uljin Snow Crab Festival Organizing Committee
- This festival celebrates Uljin's famous local specialty, snow crabs. Visitors can taste fresh seafood caught from Uljin's Hupo Port and participate in a variety of crab-related events, including a snow crab eating competition or fishing for snow crabs.
- * Performances: Opening & closing ceremonies, music concerts
* Cultural Programs: Wishing ceremony, tug-of-war
* Hands-on Experience Programs: Tourist Uljin Snow Crab Auction, yacht rides, making giant crab gimbap (dried seaweed rolls), writing wishes on the crab shell, face painting, free sampling of snow crab, etc.
* Festival venues have snow crab restaurants, local farmer’s market, children’s playground, etc.
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Hupo.
* Bus schedule (Subject to change): 15:25
- From Hupo Bus Terminal, cross the road and then take a bus bound for Uljin-Pyeonghae and get off at Hupo Suhyup Bus Stop.
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Pyeonghae.
* Bus schedule (Subject to change): 07:30, 08:50, 11:10, 13:30, 15:25, 15:40, 17:00
- From Pyeonghae Bus Terminal, take a Pyeonghae-Pyeonghae, Pyeonghae-Hupo, Uljin-Pyeonghae, or Uljin-Hupo route bus to Hupo Suhyup Bus Stop.
- www.uljin.go.kr (Korean only)