Destinations by Region

Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)

  • Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)
  • Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)
  • Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)
  • Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)
  • Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)
  • Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)
  • Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)
  • Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)
  • Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)
  • Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)
  • Oryukdo Skywalk (오륙도 스카이워크)

VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.

Address
137, Oryukdo-ro, Nam-gu, Busan
부산광역시 남구 오륙도로 137 (용호동)
Type
Architectural & Sculptural Highlights
Inquiries
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-607-6395
  • Information
    Introduction
    The regional name in olden times for the area of Oryukdo Skywalk was Seungdumal (승두말), as the shape resembles a saddle, and it was originally called Seungduma (승두마) as well as Jallokgae (잘록개) by residents and women divers.

    The construction of Oryukdo Skywalk finished on September 12, 2012 at the Seungdumal area, which is regarded as the dividing point between the East Sea and the South Sea, and started operating on October 18, 2013, with the theme of "Walking over the sky.”

    Iron columns were set up over a 35-meter-high coastal cliff, and a 15-meter glass bridge comprised of 24 glass plates and shaped like a horse’s hoof connect the iron columns. The bottom of the glass was specially produced with four attached 12-millimeter glass pieces coated with a bulletproof film that has a thickness of 55.49 millimeters, making the structure quite safe.

    Visitors will be thrilled with the view of the waves while looking down through the transparent floor. The sea stretches out ahead of the skywalk, perfect for a photo op, as well as the best spot to see Daemado Island on sunny days.

    Telephone
    +82-51-607-6395

    Current Status
    [Busan Oryukdo Island]
    National Cultural Heritage Scenic Spot No.24 (Designated on October 1, 2007)

    Opening date
    October 18, 2013

    Closed
    N/A (Open all year round)
    (Note: closed in the case of rain or strong wind, and during periods of repairing and improving facility)

    Duration
    About 5 minutes

    Film Locations
    Filming site of the movie Haeundae

    Operating Hours
    09:00-18:00 (Last admission 17:50)
    Holiday operating hours: 12:00-18:00

    * Subject to change depending on weather conditions
    * Make an inquiry about operation condition at Haeparang-gil Tourism Information Center.

    Maximum Occupancy
    First come, first served / 120 people max.

    Parking Facilities
    Available (small/medium sized car)

    Admission Fees
    Free

    Available Facilities
    Oryukdo Island Promotion Hall
    Location: 1F, Haeparang-gil Tourism Information Center
    Facilities: Information on history, ecology, and organisms of Oryukdo Island

    Restrooms
    Available

    Pets
    Permitted only when pet is carried.

  • Tourist Sites
  • Accommodation
  • Restaurants
  • Shopping
  • Transportation