Destinations by Region

Express Bus Terminal Wholesale Flower Market (고속터미널 꽃도매상가)

  • Express Bus Terminal Wholesale Flower Market (고속터미널 꽃도매상가)
194, Sinbanpo-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 서초구 신반포로 194 (반포동)
Type / Products
Shops/Malls / Real flowers, artificial flowers, flower baskets, pottery, etc.

(Other subsidiary materials such as ribbons)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-535-2118 (real flowers)
+82-2-593-0991 (artificial flowers)
  • Information
    Express Bus Terminal Wholesale Flower Market is located on the third floor of the Gyeongbuseon area in Express Bus Terminal, Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul-si. This flower market handles 30-40% of all shipping of flower supplies throughout the nation like the name sugguests. 40% of all flowers sold are delivered to retail dealers and florists in the Seoul area and the other 50-60% is sold to middlemen living in other big cities such as Gangneung, Daejeon, Daegu, Gwangju, etc. Only 5% of the whole supply amount is purchased by general customers.
    In addition, the market houses flower-related stores including shops selling items for flower arrangement, and other specialty stores for gardening. The prices of the market vary by the conditions and types of the flowers available so it differs every day.
    General buyers can get flowers at about a 30-50% cheaper price than at a retail flower shop.


    Operating Hours
    24:00-13:00 / artificial flowers: 24:00-18:00

    Every Sunday

    Parking Facilities
    Use the parking lot at Shinsegye Department Store or Express Bus Terminal.

  • Tourist Sites
  • Accommodation
  • Restaurants
  • Shopping
  • Transportation

VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.