VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.12.2018 ~ 10.28.2018
- 161, Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 종로구 사직로 161 (세종로)
- Jagyeongjeon Hall in Gyeongbokgung Palace
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3210-1645~6
- This traditional tea ceremony experience takes place at Jagyeongjeon Hall in Gyeongbokgung Palace every Saturday and Sunday. Participation is by reservation on a first come, first serve basis.
The ceremony includes a tea culture demonstration and experience, making honey cakes, traditional etiquette introduction, and lectures related to tea culture. To participate in the tea ceremony, download the application form from the Korea Cultural Heritage Foundation website and submit the form through email.
- 1st session: 13:00-14:00
(20 participants who have pre-registered online)
2nd session: 14:30-15:30
(10 participants who have pre-registered online & 10 on-site registration)
- Performance Times
- Saturday-Sunday / 13:00, 14:30
First Term: May 12 - July 1, 2018
Second Term: September 1 - October 28, 2018
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate fees for Gyeongbokgung Palace admission apply)
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 1hr
- How to Particpate
- Inquiries: +82-2-3210-1645~6
Gyeongbokgung Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 5.
Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 2.
Get off at Gyeongbokgung Palace Bus Stop.
Bus No. 0212, 1020, 1711, 7016, 7022, 1020, 109, 171, 272,602, 602-1 (Airport Bus), 606, 7025, 708, 9708.
- www.chf.or.kr (Korean only)
- Detailed Info on the Location
- www.royalpalace.go.kr (Korean, English)