- 03.16.2019 ~ 04.28.2019 Finished
- 199, Everland-ro, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 용인시 처인구 포곡읍 에버랜드로 199
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-320-5000
- Sponsors / Management
- Everland / Everland
- Everland hosts the Tulip Festival to mark the onset of spring from March to April each year. Over 1.2 million tulips in 100 different varieties including Apeldoorn, Synaeda Blue and Pink Diamond will be on display. Guests will love to visit the themed garden, featuring sculptures and paths adorned with beautiful spring flowers. One of the most popular photo zones is the 26 meter-tall Flower Magic Tower, and as night falls, the unique LED Musical Rose Garden can be enjoyed, where LED roses are lit in various colors, accompanied with dynamic background music.
- - Garden Studio
- Multimedia Firework Show
- Discount Information
- Please refer to the official website for details.
Jeondae/Everland Station (Yongin EverLine), Exit 3.
From the station, take the shuttle bus to Everland.
1) Sinnonhyeon Station, Gangnam Station, Yangjae Station: Bus No. 5002
2) Pangyo, Segok-dong, Suseo Station, Songpa Station, Jamsil Station, Gangbyeon Station: Bus No. 5700
3) Sadang Station, Nambu Terminal (via Bundang and Gwangju): Bus No. 1500-2
4) Gangbyeon Station, Gangdong Station (via Gwangju): Bus No. 1113
* Refer to the official website for details.
- www.everland.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.