VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.17.2016 ~ 04.24.2016 Finished
- 199, Everland-ro, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 용인시 처인구 포곡읍 에버랜드로 199 (포곡읍)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-320-5000
- Sponsors / Management
- Everland / Everland
- Everland hosts the Tulip Festival to mark the onset of spring from March to April each year. Over 1.2 million tulips in 100 different varieties including Apeldoon, Synaeda Blue and Pink Diamond will be on display. The amusement park awaits guests to visits the themed garden, featuring sculptures and paths adorned with beautiful spring flowers. One of the most popular photo zones is the 26 meter-tall Flower Magic Tower, and as night falls, the LED Musical Rose Garden where LED roses are lighted in various colors, accompanied with dynamic background music can be uniquely enjoyed.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults 48,000 won / Children 38,000 won
* For more information, please refer to the official website here.
Jeondae/Everland Station (Yongin EverLine), Exit 3.
- From the station, take the shuttle bus to Everland. (Operating hours 05:30-23:30)
1) Sinnonhyeon Station, Gangnam Station, Yangjae Station: Bus No. 5002
2) Pangyo, Segok-dong, Suseo Station, Songpa Station, Jamsil Station, Gangbyeon Station: Bus No. 5700
3) Sadang Station, Nambu Terminal (via Bundang and Gwangju): Bus No. 1500-2
4) Gangbyeon Station, Gangdong Station (via Gwangju): Bus No. 1113
* For more information, click here!
- Detailed Info on the Location
- www.everland.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)