Sponsors / Management
Yangju Snow Festival Organizing Committee / Crown Haetae Art Valley
Yangju Snow Festival is hosted by Crown Haetae Confectionary in Crown Haetae Art Valley, one of the most outstanding natural landscapes in Yangju. The festival aims to share and appreciate the beauty of snow.
- Sledding Hills
- Sleigh train
- Ice sleigh
- Snow Mountain
- AR experience zone
- Honey land
- Plasma Car
- Ice Sculptures by 1,000 participants
Weekdays 12,000 won / Weekends 15,000 won
* Separate fees apply for paid hands-on programs.
Duration of Performance
Varies by program
Open to visitors of all ages
Gupabal Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 2.
- Go straight for approx. 58 m and take Bus No.15-1 to Silver Culture Center Bus Stop (approx. 1 hr).
- Head right for about 263 m to arrive at the festival venue.
- Take Bus No. 704 and get off at Bugok-ri Jongjeom (last stop) Bus Stop (approx. 46 min).
- Call +82-80-233-7766 for the shuttle bus.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.