- 05.18.2018 ~ 05.27.2018 Finished
- 252-16, Gichamaeul-ro, Gokseong-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 곡성군 오곡면 기차마을로 232
- Rose Park of Seomjingang Train Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-363-8379
- Sponsors / Management
- Gokseong-gun / Gokseong-gun
- Gokseong-gun, famous for the its train village, annually holds the Gokseong Rose Festival at the Rose Park located within the train village . Rose varieties from worldwide will entertain visitors while offering perfect photo opportunities. Visitors can also appreciate the virbrant beauty of roses while taking a ride on a railbike or by participating in various hands-on activities.
- - Rose Color Run, special guest performance, roseball football game
- Mask dance, cafe, European clothing experience
- Street performances, garden & picnic experience zone, analog black & white photo booth, folk games
* Programs and schedule are subject to change.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults 5,000 won / Children 4,500 won
* Paying visitors will each recieve a Gogseongsimcheong gift certificate worth 2,000 won.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Additional Events
- - Healthy Walk along the Rose Trail
- Korean beef and specialty products sales
- Traditional food sale
- Gugak performance
- Discount Information
- Group discount (30 people or more): Adults 4,500 won / Children 4,000 won
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Take a train from Yongsan Station to Gokseong Station
The festival grounds are located across the river in Seomjingang Train Village.
- www.gokseong.go.kr/tour (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.