- 05.17.2019 ~ 05.26.2019 Finished
- 232, Gichamaeul-ro, Gokseong-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 곡성군 오곡면 기차마을로 232
- Rose Park of Seomjingang Train Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-363-8379,
- Sponsors / Management
- Gokseong-gun / Gokseong-gun
- Gokseong-gun, famous for its train village, annually holds the Gokseong Rose Festival at the Rose Park located within the train village. Rose varieties from around the world will delight visitors while offering perfect photo opportunities. Visitors can also appreciate the virbrant beauty of roses while taking a ride on a railbike or by participating in various hands-on activities.
- Opening/closing Ceremony
* Programs and schedule are subject to change.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- 5,000 won (Includes local gift certificate worth 2,000 won)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Take a train from Yongsan Station to Gokseong Station
The festival grounds are located across the river in Seomjingang Train Village.
- www.gokseong.go.kr/tour (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.