Oriental Medical Tours; healing trip to Korea
Traditional Korean medicine and treatments called hanbang, and is known to offer solutions for healing both the mind and body, consequently helping you to generate autogenic healing power. Hanbang treatment uses mainly natural herbs and curatives plants and such methods have long been proved to be effective, originating from prehistoric times.
In addition, hanbang is known to have a holistic effect by treating qi energy, a form of remedy that is suited according to your constitutional body type. That includes acupuncture, chuna, and more kinds of therapeutic methods, of which will not only give you immediate results but also long term benefits such as rejuvenation, weight loss, clearer skin and much more.
Here are the list of medical institutions and hopsitals in Korea where international visitors can visit and experience the remarkable difference that hanbang treatment could give. They are all equipped with great facilities, professionals and service staffs who speak foreign lanaguage.
Jaseng Hospital of Korean Medicine
- Address: 858, Eonju-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Available treatment & programs: Acupuncture, Chuna manual medicine, Korean herbal medicines, Kinesitherapy, etc.
- Website: www.jaseng.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Mongolian)
- Inquiries: +82-2-1577-0007 (Korean) / +82-2-3218-2167 (English) / +82-2-3218-2106 (Japanese) / +82-2-3218-2174 (Chinese) / +82-2-3218-2108, +82-2-3218-2177, +82-2-3218-2107 (Russian) / +82-2-3218-2105 (Mongolian)
Kwangdong Hospital of Traditional Korean Medicine
- Address: 612, Bongeunsa-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Available treatment & programs: Korean medicine beauty treatment, Korean medicine weight program, Korean medicine prescription, Rehabilitation treatment, etc.
- Website: en.ekwangdong.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Arabic)
- Inquiries: +82-2-2222-4888 (Korean) / + 82-2-2222-4907 (English) / + 82-2-2222-4992 (Japanese) / + 82-2-2222-4805 (Chinese) / + 82-2-2222-4901 (Russian)
- Address: 365-14, Seongsan-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
- Available treatment & programs: Scalp acupuncture, Stroke therapy, etc.
- Website: dsoh.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Inquiries: +82-2-320-7900 (Korean only)
- Address: 216, Dogok-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Available treatment & programs: Acupuncture, Herbal acupuncture, Chuna manual medicine, Korean herbal medicines, etc.
- Website: mokhuri.com (Korean, Chinese)
- Inquiries: +82-2-1577-2575 (Korean, Chinese)
This page was last updated in April 2016, and therefore information may differ from what is presented here. We advise you to check details from the official websites before visiting.<Last updated on April 7, 2016>