Traditional Korean Art and Craft Making Class
An interesting and creative way to learn Korean culture will be experiencing the Korean art and crafts. Craft workshops in Insa-dong and Gahoe-dong, the Korea house and Bukchon hanok village are places where the Korean tradition is well and alive. These venues offer a variety of programs that you can choose, ranging from making accessories with Korean knotting method to making household items with traditional Korean paper, hanji.
|Incheon Airport Korea Traditional Culture Center
- Main programs: Hanji Art & Crafts, Folk painting
- Website: www.airport.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Inquiries: +82-32-743-0357 (East Wing), +82-32-743-0359 (South Wing), +82-32-741-3215 (Bus Boarding Hall) / Foreign language assistance: English, Chinese, Japanese *Language operators varies daily depending on schedule
- Main programs: Drawing on folding fan and wooden panel
- Website: www.gahoemuseum.org (Korean)
- Inquiries: +82-2-741-0466 (Korean, English, Japanese)
|Dong-Lim Knot Museum
- Main programs: Making mobile phone accessories, bracelets, necklaces
- Website: shimyoungmi.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Inquiries:+82-2-3673-2778 (Korean only)
Each program may be subjected to change. Please call in advance to confirm.
- 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
This page was last updated in April 2016, and therefore information may differ from what is presented here. We advise you to check details from the official websites before visiting.