Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Season’s Greetings! A Wonderful Christmas Awaits in Seoul
- When Christmas season comes around in Korea, festive lights adorn the streets and Christmas carols fill the air.
- Winter Trips to Korean Hot Springs and Spas!
- Spas and hot springs are popular attractions during winter in Korea as visitors can soak in soothing, warm water. Most adults prefer hotels with spa and massage facilities for a relaxing vacation whereas families seek hot springs with water park facilities to meet the needs of all family members. Pick one of the top recommended hotel spa ...
- Day-trip Around Busan by Subway
- A city of beautiful beaches, glamorous night scenes, and modern history, Busan is extremely popular as a vacation destination among locals and international visitors alike.
- Recommended Restaurants in Myeong-dong for Seoul Travelers
- Myeong-dong – one of the most visited regions by international tourists in Seoul! Several restaurants can be found within the alleys, ready to serve the many people who flock to the area.
- Suncheonman Bay, Nature’s Gifts of Garden & Sunset
- Every November, the expansive field of reeds at Suncheonman Bay takes on a golden hue. Suncheonman Bay Wetland Reserve is home to the largest colony of reeds in Korea
- Say Goodbye to the Chill at Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival
- The best region to enjoy winter is Korea is definitely Gangwon-do. When Hwacheoncheon Stream, located in Hwacheon-gun, Gangwon-do freezes in winter, locals and tourists alike flock to the stream, carve out a hole in the ice, and begin ice fishing for sancheoneo (Masou salmon).
- Enjoy Winter to the Fullest! Ice Skating and Sledding in Korea
- Winter is approaching, and with it comes snow and ice! Korea's winter offers plenty of activities and opportunities to indulge in winter fun, namely ice skating and sledding! Ice skating and sledding are the most affordable and easily accessible winter leisure activities loved by people of all ages.
UNESCO World Heritages