Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- A Guide to Jeju’s Revitalizing Eastern Coast
- As a classic vacation destination of Korea, Jeju Island’s popularity continues to increase. Recently, many tourists have even begun enjoying extended vacations here.
- Hangang, a Vacation Spot in the City!
- While Paris has the Seine River and London has the Thames, Seoul’s representative river is none other than the Hangang River.
- Korea’s Refreshing Summer Delight - Bingsu!
- Bingsu (shaved ice with toppings) is a popular snack food found almost everywhere in Korea during the summer months.
- Set off on an Eco Vacation to Damyang’s Bamboo Forest, Juknokwon
- During the summer vacation period, going anywhere can be a hassle with endless lines and crowds of people. One place to get away from the bustling city is by stepping into the refreshing nature found in Damyang.
- Experience the Beauty of Hanbok
- While traveling throughout Korea, there are many ways to get a glimpse of the nation’s traditions and culture; trying the food or visiting ancient buildings to name a few, but nothing compares to trying on hanbok, the traditional clothing of Korea.
- Escape the Heat with Korea’s Refreshing Summer Foods
- Summer in Korea is in full force, bringing with it muggy weather and bouts of heavy rain. As temperatures rise, people try to escape the heat by heading to the beach, the swimming pool, or air-conditioned cafes and malls.
- Keep Cool in Summer at Korea’s Popular Water Parks!
- One of the first things people think of when summer comes to mind is fun with water, whether it is at a river, lake, or beach. It’s not easy, however, to fully enjoy those activities within a city or an urban area.
UNESCO World Heritages