Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Get a Heavenly View from Lotte World Tower’s Seoul Sky
- Tourists walking around south of the Hangang River will easily notice a single building standing taller than the rest; this silver monolith is none other than Lotte World Tower.
- Beautiful places to find peace near Seoul
- Tourists usually pick shopping as the most enjoyable part of trip to Korea, but a trip to Korea cannot be completed without visiting at least one of the many relaxing attractions to recoup your well spent energy.
- Explore Ikseon-dong, a Hidden Treasure in the Bustling City!
- Ikseon-dong is gaining attention as a new attraction in Seoul. Despite being one of the oldest neighborhoods in the center of Seoul along with Jonggak, Myeong-dong, Dongdaemun, and Gwanghwa-mun, Ikseon-dong was not as well-known until now.
- Lose Yourself in the Dream-like World of Everland!
- Everland is Korea's representative theme park, offering up attractions galore along with a variety of animals, a mix of an amusement park and zoo.
- Make Amazing Memories Year-round at Lotte World
- Lotte World is one of the must-go places when you are in Seoul! Featuring one of the world’s largest indoor amusement parks, Lotte World features both indoor (Adventure Park) and outdoor (Magic Island) sections.
- Traditional Charm & Excitement Meet at the Lotus Lantern Festival
- The Yeon Deung Hoe (Lotus Lantern Festival) is an annual event that colors Korea with bright lanterns in celebration of the birth of Buddha.
- Alleyway Tour of Yeonnam-dong, Seoul’s Hippest Neighborhood
- Yeonnam-dong has emerged as the latest hot place in Seoul, a city that is constantly changing and creating new trends. Originally a normal neighborhood just like any other, the area recently saw an influx of young artists and designers who have placed their creative mark on this area.
UNESCO World Heritages