Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Guidebook to Korea’s Summer Festivals
- Summer is a time for fun vacations and outings with family and friends. Wherever one’s destination in Korea may be, check out some of these fascinating summer festivals to help you forget the scorching heat.
- Korea’s International Summer Festival, Boryeong Mud Festival
- Immerse yourself in nutrient-rich mud at the Boryeong Mud Festival, one of Korea's most popular summer festivals! The festival takes place on Korea's west coast at Daecheon Beach in Boryeong-si, Chungcheongnam-do, a few hours ride to the southwest from Seoul.
- Make Amazing Memories Year-round at Lotte World!
- Lotte World is one of the must-go places when you are in Seoul! Known to be home of one of the world’s largest indoor amusement parks, Lotte World features both indoor and outdoor facilities, known as the Adventure Park and the Magic Island respectively.
- Beginners' Guide to: Dongdaemun
- Dongdaemun is a top attraction that is constantly crowded with international visitors! Tourists who visit this area typically only spend an hour or two here, but there are so many things to do or see that you may even spend an entire day exploring.
- Experience a Walk Among the Clouds at Lotte World Tower’s Seoul Sky
- Tourists walking around south of the Hangang River will easily notice a single building standing taller than the rest; this silver monolith is none other than Lotte World Tower.
- Traditional Charm & Excitement Meet at the Lotus Lantern Festival
- The Yeon Deung Hoe (Lotus Lantern Festival) is an annual event that colors Korea with bright lanterns in celebration of the birth of Buddha.
- 7 BEST Parks for a Spring Picnic
- In spring, the season of warm sunlight and vibrant flowers, what could be better than having a picnic in the park?
UNESCO World Heritages