Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- A Shopping Paradise under your Feet, Seoul’s Top Underground Shopping Malls
- Korea’s four distinctive seasons, with cold winds in winter or the sudden downpours during the rainy season in summer may cause varying levels of inconvenience in having a pleasant shopping experience in Korea.
- Set off on an Eco Vacation to Damyang’s Bamboo Forest, Juknokwon
- During the summer vacation period, going anywhere can be a hassle with endless lines and crowds of people. One place to get away from the bustling city is by stepping into the refreshing nature found in Damyang.
- An Exciting Hallyu Tour in Seoul!
- If you are a fan of Korean dramas and celebrities, embark on an exciting Hallyu tour in Seoul.
- Moonlight Tour at Changdeokgung Palace
- One of the must-do’s in Seoul is none other than taking a visit to the city’s ancient palaces - Gyeongbokgung Palace, Gyeonghuigung Palace, Deoksugung Palace,Changgyeonggung Palace and Changdeokgung Palace and Huwon.
- Traveling Through Busan’s History via Architecture
- Busan has been recognized by Lonely Planet as the 2018 top travel destination in Asia for its many things to see and do.
- Enjoy Autumn in Chuncheon
- Chuncheon, well-known as a lakeside city, is a romantic travel spot. To reach the city from Seoul, get aboard the ITX-Cheongchun Train at Cheongnyangni Station in Seoul.
- Shoestring Budget Travel! Enjoy Seoul on 10 Dollars!
- Traveling overseas may seem expensive, but it's also possible to enjoy a full vacation on a limited budget.
UNESCO World Heritages