Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- 7 BEST Parks for a Spring Picnic
- In spring, the season of warm sunlight and vibrant flowers, what could be better than having a picnic in the park?
- Beginner’s Guide to: Incheon International Airport
- Korea's top airport is none other than Incheon International Airport. The airport consists of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, with a transportation center, public area, and duty free area each, and Terminal 1 being connected to an additional concourse.
- Top 10 Must-visit Restaurants in Hongdae
- Youthful exuberance and passion abound in Hongdae with its restaurants and cafés in the area matching that ambiance.
- Seoul Outing in Hanbok
- With hanbok gaining attention worldwide, wearing hanbok is earning a reputation as a must-try activity to do in Korea.
- Take a Tour of Seoul’s TOP HOT CAFÉS!
- With sweet desserts and enough caffeine to clear one’s head, cafés are a must! Many travelers make use of the comfortable ambiance and Wi-Fi found in cafés to enjoy a moment of rest in their busy schedule while fueling up on energy between meals.
- Explore the World of Shopping at Starfield Hanam
- With a size of 70 soccer fields, Starfield Hanam was the talk of the town since its opening. The multi-complex mall continues to attract numbers of visitors even today.
- A Must-see Landmark of Seoul, Namsan Seoul Tower
- From Big Ben to the Statue of Liberty to the Sydney Opera House, nations across the world are dotted with iconic architecture that have become synonymous with their city and Korea is no different.
UNESCO World Heritages