Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Make Amazing Memories Year-round at Lotte World
- Lotte World is one of the must-go places when you are in Seoul! Featuring one of the world’s largest indoor amusement parks, Lotte World features both indoor (Adventure Park) and outdoor (Magic Island) sections.
- Traditional Charm & Excitement Meet at the Lotus Lantern Festival
- The Yeon Deung Hoe (Lotus Lantern Festival) is an annual event that colors Korea with bright lanterns in celebration of the birth of Buddha.
- Alleyway Tour of Yeonnam-dong, Seoul’s Hippest Neighborhood
- Yeonnam-dong has emerged as the latest hot place in Seoul, a city that is constantly changing and creating new trends. Originally a normal neighborhood just like any other, the area recently saw an influx of young artists and designers who have placed their creative mark on this area.
- Romantic Cherry Blossom Trip to Jinhae Gunhangje Festival
- Jinhae Gunhangje Festival is Korea’s biggest spring festival, attracting at least 2 million visitors every year.
- Enjoy Cultural Arts in Seoul!
- For fans of performance and visual arts, here is an all-in-one guide to the representative cultural art centers in Seoul!
- Spring’s First Greeting, Gurye Sansuyu Festival
- Every year in mid-March, the Sandong-myeon area in Gurye, Jeollanam-do takes on yellow hues from the sansuyu (cornus fruit) flowers surrounding the area.
- Korea’s Best Springtime Destinations
- Here is a list of the best places across the nation to visit this spring to enjoy Korea’s beautiful and colorful spring blossoms!
UNESCO World Heritages