Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Best Places to Eat and Drink for Solo Travelers
- Eating or drinking solo, dubbed in Korean as honbap and honsul respectively, is becoming more common in Korea.
- Top 10 Must-visit Restaurants in Hongdae
- Youthful exuberance and passion abound in Hongdae with its restaurants and cafés in the area matching that ambiance.
- Fall in Love at the TOP 6 Chocolate Dessert Cafés
- Chocolate products and trending chocolate cafés become a craze every February in anticipation of Valentine’s Day.
- One-day Trip to Pyeongchang on the Gyeonggang Line!
- The Gyeonggang Line, a high-speed railway operating between Incheon and Gangneung, passing through Seoul and Pyeongchang, opened in December of last year.
- Delicious Late Night Excursion in Seoul
- Eating delicious food is always enjoyable, but staying out and eating late at night in Korea is a special experience that is sure to create memories that will last.
- Celebrating Seollal in Korea: Glimpse of local New Year’s customs
- Seollal (Lunar New Year; first day of the lunar calendar) is one of the most celebrated national holidays in Korea.
- TOP 10 Most Popular Korean Attractions of 2017
- With so many places to visit, planning a trip to Korea can be overwhelming. To help you decide where to go, Korea Tourism Organization has created a list of the top 10 most searched attractions in Korea as of 2017.
UNESCO World Heritages