MITM KL 2022
Look out for Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia's booth at MITM KL 2022. Redeem a gift* when you purchase any Korea travel packages and also get a chance to participate in our Lucky Draw. T&Cs Apply.
Date : 8 – 10 July 2022
Time : 10:00am – 9:00pm
Location: Booth No: B045 – B052, Hall 2, Mid Valley Exhibition Centre
Also, Enjoy many exciting activities at our booth and even get to meet our KTO Mascots.
For more information on Korea, visit KTO Malaysia at MITM KL or follow our social media pages
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/KTOMalaysia
See you there!
MITM KL 2022 Event Terms & Conditions
1. To participate in the MITM KL 2022 (the “Event”), Customers (the “Customers”) must be residing in Malaysia during the event period.
2. Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia (the “Organiser”) reserves the right to disqualify any Customers without notice at any point of the Event or after should he/she be found to have not fulfilled the prerequisites of the Event Campaign prior to participation.
Joining the Event
3. The Event will run from 8th July 2022 to 10th
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Event period at any time without prior notice.
5. Gift redemption is valid for Korea tour packages purchased at MITM KL 8-10 July 2022 at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. Kuala Lumpur only.
6. One pax is entitled to one gift only.
7. Gift Redemption of Canvas Tote Bag and Pouch is on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last.
8. The Korea Tour Packages must consist of full itinerary packages to Korea and individual experiences such as Korea Experience Tour in Malaysia will not be eligible for redemption.
9. Customers who purchase Korea tour package inclusive of Jeju with minimum 2 nights stay are entitled for additional gift of One (1) Jeju Pouch.
10. Customers who purchase Korea tour package inclusive of Gangwon with minimum 1 night stay are entitled for additional gift of One (1) Travel Adapter.
11. Redemption items are on a first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last.
12. Employees of travel agencies and incentive groups are not entitled and not allowed for the gift redemption. ONLY CUSTOMERS who made bookings at the travel fair with the original booking form and receipt will be allowed for redemption. Bookings through phone calls and online are not entitled for the gifts.
13. Customers has to be present at the booth to redeem the gifts and employees/staffs of travel agencies are not allowed to redeem on behalf. Gifts to be redeemed at Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia Redemption booth at on-ground MITM KL only.
14. KTO reserves the right to reject any redemptions without explanation should there be no proper proof of purchase or identification.
15. KTO does not tolerate dishonesty and violence at the redemption counter and will not hesitate to reject all redemptions after should there be any.
16. Customer will be entitled to one (1) lucky draw coupon for every One (1) receipt of Korea travel package purchased at MITM KL 2022, The Event.
17. For Travel Packages purchased as a group, only one(1) receipt is valid for one (1) lucky draw coupon entry.
18. The Organiser has the full discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Lucky Draw without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
19. The Lucky Draw is open from 8 July 2022 to 10 July 2022, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”). Draw will be held at after the event.
20. Customer will be required to fully complete the lucky draw coupon before depositing it in the designated lucky draw box before the closing of event on 10 July 2022, 9:00pm. Lucky draw coupons deposited after the cut-off time shall not be considered as valid entry.
21. Prizes for the lucky draw winners are the following:
7 x RM500 Touch n’ Go Vouchers
22. All details and particulars submitted in the lucky draw coupons must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible lucky draw forms will be disqualified.
23. Each customer and each Lucky Draw Coupon is only entitled to win one (1) prize, their lucky draw coupons will be removed after their coupon has been drawn.
24. The Organiser's agency shall contact the Winners via phone/email within seven (7) working days of the conduct of the Lucky Draw (“Notification”).
25. Winners shall collect their prize at the Organizer's office within its operating hours. The Winners are required to redeem their prizes within 14 days from the Notification, failing which, the winner will not be entitled to the prizes.
26. Winners shall bear their own travel and personal expenses to collect the Prizes. Winners are responsible for their own safety during the journey to and from. The Organizer or its agency representative shall not be held responsible for any cause of injury / death / loss of body or property suffered.
27. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items.
28. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name and/or image by the Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
29. The Organiser shall not under any circumstances whatsoever be liable for any loss, injury, damage or delay arising out of any cause whatsoever beyond the Organiser's reasonable control or any malfunctioning of or defect in or failure of any of the prize or any loss of the use of any prize.
30. By entering the Lucky Draw or accepting the prizes, the Winner have agreed that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the Organiser, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Lucky Draw and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
31. By entering the Lucky Draw, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia's terms and conditions as per.
32. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.