For Immediate Release
TRAVEL TO KOREA BEGINS AGAIN!
~Korea Tourism Organization joins MITM Travel Fair KL 2022~
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur 23 June 2022 – With the heightened interest for all things Korean and South Korea opened for tourism, Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia Office welcomes all Malaysian Travellers to come to enjoy Korea with its beautiful mountains and oceans, colourful cities and nightscapes, dynamic culture, and delicious K-Food!
Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia Office (KTO Malaysia) with its continuous efforts to promote South Korea as the top travel destination for Malaysians will participate in the MITM Travel Fair KL from 8-10 July 2022. A visit to the KTO Booth at MITM KL Travel Fair will be a rewarding one as visitors can get key information regarding the latest travel safety guidelines, the 100 top visit places in Korea for year 2022, Hallyu destinations and enjoy many activities at the booth with plenty of gifts to be won as well as gift redemptions offers to customers.
MITM Travel Fair KL 2022
Date : 8 – 10 July 2022
Time : 10:00am – 9:00pm
Location: Booth No: B045 – B052, Hall 2, Mid Valley Exhibition Centre
Gift Redemption for customers who purchase on site:
- With purchase of Korea tour package (Full/Ground): Canvas Tote Bag with Pouch Set
- With purchase of Korea tour package inclusive of Jeju (min 2 nights stay): Jeju Pouch
- With purchase of Korea tour package inclusive of Gangwon (min 1 night stay): Gangwon Travel Adapter
*While stocks last
*Terms & conditions apply
- Korea travel information booths
- Exhibitors consisting of regional tourism provinces (Busan Tourism Organization, Gangwon Province and Jeju Special Self-Governing Province)
- Gift redemption for customers who purchase Korea tour packages at the venue
- Official KTO mascots appearances and photo session
- Free Hanbok Experience
- Rhythm of Fall: Watercolour Workshops (Weekends Only: Limited Spaces Available, First-come, first-served basis)
“Korea Tourism Organization has been consistent in promoting Korea’s cultural and tourism products, especially throughout the pandemic. We are pretty optimistic about the travel response as travellers have been eager to travel to Korea, Mr Yang Kyung Soo, Managing Director of Korea Tourism Organization expressed.
Mr Yang Kyung Soo added, “This year, our Malaysia office’s marketing tag line is “Annyeong Kawan” which means “Hello Friend”. We made this tag line because we want Malaysians to know Korea as a more friendly and comfortable destination to travel – making Korea their first travel choice”.
For more information on South Korea, visit KTO that will be located at booths B045 – B052 at MITM KL 2022 from 8 to 10 July 2022 at Mid Valley Convention Centre in Kuala Lumpur, from 10am to 9pm.
Annyeong Kawan, Travel to Korea Begins Again, See you in Korea!
About Korea Tourism Organization
Korea Tourism Organization office in Kuala Lumpur operates to promote South Korea as a tourist destination to Malaysian and Bruneian travellers as it provides travel information on tourist destinations in South Korea.
Situated within Korea Plaza that is located at Menara Hap Seng KL, the Korea tourism and culture centre offers a wide array of travel information and free consultation service to Malaysians who are interested to travel to South Korea.