Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia branch office has a job opening for Marketing Executive position. Candidate should be proactive and result oriented with good knowledge in Korea culture and tour attractions.
- To support and execute marketing strategy to promote Korea Tourism, increase destination awareness and meet the organizational objectives.
- Effective development and timely execution of all offline and online marketing campaigns to ensure overall objectives are achieved.
- Assist Marketing Manager to conceptualize and develop marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Regional team, trade, travel agents,, media, advertising partners) to execute and optimize campaign objectives.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing brand presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Tik Tok etc.)
- Provide and execute creative ideas for content marketing
- Responsible in monthly reports and keep up to market trends.
- Build and maintain good relationship with media partners & KOLs.
- Managing of media relations, press releases, KOL/media fam trips and enquiries etc.
- Researching, writing, distributing and track press releases to targeted media.
- Tourism research work and analysis.
- Offline and Online media research and analysis.
- Ad-hoc participation in events.
- Other ad-hoc duties (assigned by Director and Manager).
To be successful in this role, you would need to have:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Working Experience: Minimum 1 years of experience, preferably in marketing and travel related industry.
- Studying or working background related to Korea is preferred.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese ability is a plus)
- Length of Contract: 1 Year *Contract renewal will be made on a yearly basis with performance review
- Work Hours: Full Time (5 days a week, 8 hours/day from 09:00am to 6:00pm)
- Location : Menara Hap Seng, Kuala Lumpur
- Paid annual leave : 10-12 days
- Salary: from RM 3,500 to RM 3,700 – negotiable and based on experience
- Medical insurance will be provided.
Documents for submission
- Resume & cover letter in English (integrated into one file, photo must be attached)
- A copy of your final graduation certificates and TOPIK certificate (if any)
- Proof of employment for current and previous companies.
- Latest 3 months pay slips.
- Any other document which can prove on the qualification of the applicant.
One brief current marketing plan with SWOT analysis for Korea travel promotion. Format up to your creativity and preference.
Send in your documents with subject line [KTO Marketing Executive Application_Name] to recruitment.ktokl[at]gmail.com no later than 30 May 2022.
Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) was established in 1962, originally as International Tourism Organization, to promote tourism in Korea. KTO has continuously contributed to the nation’s economic development for the past 60 years by attracting a large number of foreign tourists. KTO currently has 10 local offices and 32 overseas offices. Overseas offices around the world work hard to continuously provide people in other countries with information about Korea.
KTO Malaysia office, established in 2004, plays its role in attracting a large number of Malaysian tourists to Korea by organizing various promotional activities for consumers and through its involvement and various collaboration with local tourism industry partners. It also serves as the key Korean liaison for local travel agencies, airlines, and media partners in promoting Korea as the top holiday destination among Malaysians.
Why Join Us
- If you are highly interested in Korea, you can learn much more about it by working with us.
- You may have an opportunity to visit Korea as the leader of KTO’s FAM trip for travel agents and media. It will offer you a better understanding of Korea and unforgettable experiences.
- If you are a passionate, energetic and responsible worker, we will support and empower you as much as we can for your successful career and individual growth.