SNAP & WIN
Take a photo at KTO Photo Wall, upload it on your Instagram with hashtag #KTOTGMContest #AnnyeongKawan and follow KTO_Malaysia on Instagram to stand a chance to win great prizes!
Date: 17 - 29 March 2022
Time: 10am - 10pm
Venue: Centre Court CC Floor, Tropicana Gardens Mall, PJ
Also, look out for our Mascots' appearance on weekends, 19-20 March & 26-27 March from 12-1pm and 5-6pm.
The KTO X TGM Spin & Win Photowall Contest Terms & Conditions
1) The KTO X TGM Photo wall Contest (“Contest”) will run from 17 March to 29 March 2022 (13 Days).
2) Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia (the “Organiser”) reserves the right to disqualify any Participants without notice at any point of the Contest or after should he/she be found to have not fulfilled the prerequisites of the Contest prior to participation.
3) Participant are required to take a picture at the KTO Photo Wall located at CC Floor, Centre Court, Tropicana Gardens Mall.
4) For contest entry, participant will need to upload the picture on their Instagram with hashtag #KTOTGMContest #AnnyeongKawan and to follow KTO Malaysia on Instagram.
5) Selected winners will win the following prize of either Korean Snack Box or LINE Merchandise or Kakaotalk Merchandise. A total of 30 winners will be selected.
5) The contest will end on 29 March 2022, 10pm and winners will be randomly selected by the Organizer and contacted via Instagram DM.
6) In order to respond to the participants’ entries or fulfil the contest mechanics, it may be necessary to ask for personal information such as the Customer’s name, contact number and email address.
7) Winners are required to pick up the prize at Korea Plaza in Ground Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur from 4 April - 15 April 2022, 10am – 5pm.
8) By taking part in this Contest, the Customer understand and accept without condition that the Organiser may elect to use the Customer’s personal information and artwork for marketing purposes in a manner that deems fit whilst according to the Customer’s privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.
9) The Organiser may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the contest page and release of notice of such change.
10) The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the rules and prizes of the contest without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Organiser’s Facebook Page or in the Terms and Conditions.