- 01.01.2019 ~ 12.31.2019
- 33-1, Bonghwang-ro, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 경주시 봉황로 33-1 (노서동)
- Area of Bonghwangdae, Gyeongju
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-779-6232
- Sponsors / Management
- Gyeongju-si / Gyeongju Bonghwang Central Shopkeepers Association
- The Gyeongju Free Market Bonghwang Jangte offers many shops and entertaining events for night-time visitors to the Bonghwangdae area. Tourists can purchase special souvenirs or even make their own at some of the hands-on tents. There are also food trucks for snacks and busking performances to liven up the evening. The market takes place on weekends from March through December, although the hours are subject to change each month. We advise you to check the schedule on the official website before visiting.
- Performance Times
- Saturdays & Sundays / Summer 18:00-22:00, Winter 13:00-17:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Program Details
- Busking performances, hands-on activities, local specialty product sales
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Take a train from Seoul Station to Singyeongju Station or Gyeongju Station
Take a bus from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal to Gyeongju Bus Terminal
Walk approx. 10 min away from the river
From Singyeongju Station, take Bus No. 60, 61 or 700 and get off at Geumseong Sageori (4-way intersection) Bus Stop.
Walk back to the intersection and turn right.
From Gyeongju Station, take Bus No. 40 and get off at Cheonmachong Back Gate Bus Stop.
- www.gjbong.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.