- * Event canceled until further notice to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- 01.01.2020 ~ 12.31.2020
- 54, Jong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 종로구 종로 54 (관철동)
- Area around Bosingak Belfry in Jong-ro, Jongno-gu.
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2133-2641
- Sponsors / Management
- Culture Headquarters of the Seoul Metropolitan Government (History & Cultural Heritage Division) /
- The Culture Headquarters of the Seoul Metropolitan Government (History & Cultural Heritage Division) has held the Bosingak Bell-Ringing Ceremony since November 21, 2006. The program takes place at noon daily (except Mondays) and gives locals and international visitors an opportunity to experience ringing the bell.
- Changing of the guards ceremony, photo zone, guided tour, bell-ringing experience, traditional outfit exprience, etc.
- Performance Times
- Closed Mondays, March 1, August 15, during bell-ringing ceremonies and other official events
- Closed during extreme hot and cold seasons
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 30 min
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 4.
The belfry is located right outside of the exit.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.