- 04.14.2020 ~ 05.11.2020 Finished
- 400, Kkotjihaean-ro, Taean-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 태안군 안면읍 꽃지해안로 400
- Korea Flower Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-675-5533
- Sponsors / Management
- Taean Flower Festival Promotion Committee / Nature Farming Cooperatives, Adaram Agricultural Corporation, Taean Lily Export Agricultural Association Corporation
- Taean Tulip Park presents the largest flower festival in Korea and offers excellent photo opportunities. The festival venue is divided into sections, which are decorated in different styles according to the annual theme, allowing visitors to enjoy the sight of colorful tulips among creative and fun backdrops.
- Various experience programs and activities
* Programs and schedule subject to change
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals: Adults 12,000 won / Teenagers 9,000 won / Senior citizens & Groups 10,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 1 hr - 1 hr 30 min
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Taean Intercity Bus Terminal.
From Taean Intercity Bus Terminal, take a village bus bound for Gomseom and get off at Morenon Bus Stop.
- www.koreaflowerpark.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.