- 09.14.2019 ~ 09.15.2019 Finished
- 37, Samcheong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 종로구 삼청로 37 (세종로)
- National Folk Museum of Korea
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3704-3127,
- Sponsors / Management
- The National Folk Museum of Korea / Children's Museum
- The National Folk Museum of Korea Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) celebration event features abundant hands-on programs and exhibitions, perfect for all visitors regardless of age or nationality. Various programs are prepared for the event, including seasonal customs, folk games, traditional art programs, and more, to make a special and memorable Chuseok holiday.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
1. Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 1.
Walk straight until your reach the palace walls, cross the street and turn right to walk along the palace walls.
The museum and venue will be on your left, about 400 m ahead.
- www.nfm.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, German, French)
- Detailed Info on the Location
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.