Space for Visitors to Taste Korean Food
This experience hall on the 4th floor offers visitors the opportunity to learn and cook with food ingredients unique to Korea and taste Korean food including traditional snacks and beverages. The hall is also equipped with Hansik (Korean food) Saranbang, which offers various materials related to Korean food.
- Festive corner
- Learning place
This space offers experiences for visitors to try traditional Korean desserts, rice, jelly and tofu, as well as traditional liquor, tea, and snacks.
It is divided into TASTE, which provides traditional Korean food and a modern menu; DRINK, which provides tea, liquor and cocktails; and REST, which provides a rest space for visitors.
This space is for visitors to learn about the wisdom of Korean food as they personally make various Korean dishes.
It provides knowledge and experiences in a fun way and offers various programs, ranging from a Beginner Class (Beg) to an Advanced Class (Adv) and Special Class (Spec) to be suitable for the level of students in the categories of head household food, temple food, and local food.
Sarangbang is a space for visitors to explore and share knowledge and information about Korean food and recipes.
It is linked to the Korean Archive Search System, which consists of ancient documents and Korean and overseas books about Korean food. Though a PC, visitors can search and share information about Korean food.
Introduction to Hansik
- Cook-N-Dine: Participants will learn to cook Korean food and enjoy their cooked meal at the end of class. Rice, basic side dishes and desserts are provided.
- Schedule / Fee: 10:30, 14:00, 16:00 (2 hrs) / 33,000 won~55,000 won (*Reservation required)
- Cook-N-Dinner: Participants can learn to cook Korean food or brew traditional Korean beverages like makgeolli (rice wine).
- Schedule / Fee: 18:00 (2 hrs) / 55,000 won (*Reservation required)
- Open Experience Program: Participants can learn to make and taste traditional Korean snacks.
- Schedule / Fee: 14:00-17:00 (1 hr) / 20,000 won (*On-site registration, more than 2 persons)
|Monday through Sunday||Cook-N-Dine||10:30-12:30
|On-site Experience Program||14:00-17:00|
Learning Class Reservation
+82-2-6053-7177, 7178, 7179