Convenient Medical Tourism Korea
Korea, a Global Medical Tourism Leader!
Medical Tourism Information Centers support the entire medical tour process, ranging from entry/departure to visa consultation to the booking of medical services.
Through customized brokerage services, the centers provide information and materials on various hospitals so that medical tourists can choose from a wide range of options.
Plus, the centers provide visitors with worry-free medical services by allowing them to experience advanced services first hand.
Medical Tourism Information Centers
Information and Consultation Services on Medical Tourism
- Provide immediate
consultations with the medical institutions foreign patients choose
- Provide accurate information on approximately
400 medical institutions in Korea
- Provide brochures and leaflets on medical institutions/products
- Allow visitors to
experience various medical devices and tea therapy
- Location 6F, Korea Tourism Organization Seoul Center, 40, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Contact +82-2-752-2102
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working hours 09:00-18:00
- Incheon International Airport
- LocationGate 7, 1F, Incheon, International Airport, 271, Gonghang-ro, Incheon, Republic of Korea
- Working hours09:00-19:00
- Location787, Gaya-daero, Busanjin-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
- Working hours09:00-18:00
YouTube : Heal we go Korea
Is operated by the Korea Tourism Organization(KTO) and is an official channel for Medical & Wellness tourism in Korea.
Provide accurate information on Korean medical technology. Build trust in subscribers through interviews with Korean medical professionals.
Introducing Korea's representative wellness facilities and experiencing programs (Yoga & Meditation)