Photo: ITZY appointed honorary ambassador of Korea tourism
On August 27, K-pop idol group ITZY was appointed honorary ambassador of Korea tourism.
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) brought a stop to tourism worldwide. As honorary ambassador, ITZY has featured in several video clips sharing the beauty of Korea in hopes of promoting Korea tourism.
ITZY will be featured in six video clips introducing food, adventure, nightscape, beauty and more about Korea tourism. The videos are currently uploaded on YouTube and will be released as TV adverts in Southeast Asian countries in September 2020.
ITZY Appointed Honorary Ambassador of Korea Tourism
ITZY introduces food, adventure, nightscape, beauty, and more about Korea tourism with six video clips
- Rhythm of Vibes: youtu.be/CTkdkTNgS4U
- Rhythm of Adventure: youtu.be/1fsilZO16Tk
- Rhythm of K-Beauty: youtu.be/oNJWU8cm0eU
- Rhythm of Taste: youtu.be/j6Wo9f4UO_k
- Rhythm of Healing: youtu.be/mum53QSo0lg
- Rhythm of Light: youtu.be/DmTGdIaly0M
1330 Korea Travel Hotline:
+82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay)