Winter at a Mountainside Temple
- Hwasun-gun, Jeollanam-do
Ski Lift on Balwangsan Mountain
- Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
Nightscape of Songdo
- Yeonsu-gu, Incheon
Enjoy your Creative Korea - Official TVC
- Michelin Guide to Korean Dining! Bib Gourmand Edition
- At Bib Gourmand restaurants from the Michelin Guide – Seoul, you can enjoy all the exciting flavors of Korean formal dining without putting a strain on your travel budget!
- Fall in Love at the TOP 5 Chocolate Dessert Cafés
- If you are planning a trip to Korea with your special someone in February, consider adding a visit to a chocolate dessert shop to your schedule.
- Meet Spring Year-round in Greenhouse Botanical Gardens
- To escape the freezing temperatures and snow of winter, or the rain that may come throughout the year, immerse yourself in the ever-green light of Korea’s greenhouse botanical gardens.
- Enjoying Incheon International Airport 200%!
- Korea's top airport is none other than Incheon International Airport. With our helpful guide, you can enjoy your time at Incheon International Airport to the fullest!
- Top 10 Must-visit Restaurants in Hongdae
- Introducing the most popular restaurants in Hongdae among local residents and international visitors alike.
- "Saimdang Media Art Inside” opened in Doota Duty Free
- Saimdang Media Art Inside has newly opened in Doota Duty Free.
- Top 10 Ways to Enjoy Jeju Island in March!
- Jeju Tourism Organization released top 10 ways to enjoy Jeju Island with a theme of “10 Travel Hot Spots for March.”
- Spring Blooms in Seoul March 26-27!
- Kweather Co. has announced this year’s spring blossom forecast, with the news that this year’s peak season will be 1-4 days earlier than previous years.
- First Sighting of Spring at Seoulland!
- Seoulland is the first place to greet spring through their special event, Early Spring Flower Party – Franky Flower Garden.
- Jeonbuk Tour Pass, a Must-have Item for Jeollabuk-do Tour!
- Travelers will be able to enjoy Jeollabuk-do with just one simple card, the Jeonbuk Tour Pass!
- SEOULThe capital and heart of Korea’s culture, education, politics and economy, Seoul offers a myriad of attractions for all to enjoy.
- GYEONGJUThe capital of the Silla Kingdom (57 BC-935 AD), Gyeongju is especially well known for UNESCO World Cultural Heritage sites.
- JEJUJeju is a premier tourist destination, boasting mild weather and scenic beauties of beaches, waterfalls, cliffs and caves.
- BUSANKorea’s largest port city, visitors flock to Busan each year to relax on the beach or attend events, like Busan International Film Festival.
- PYEONGCHANGNestled amidst beautiful mountains, Pyeongchang is perfect for winter sports and will host the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
- Ulleungdo Island/Dokdo IslandKorea’s eastern-most islands, Ulleungdo & Dokdo are home to stunning natural scenery and vast flora and marine life.
- Ulleungdo Island/Dokdo Island Korea’s eastern-most islands, Ulleungdo & Dokdo are home to stunning natural scenery and vast flora and marine life.