- Noksan-ro Road, Seogwipo-si, Jejudo Island
- Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do
Cozy Night of a Palace
- Gyeongbokgong, Seoul
– Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Traditional Charm & Excitement Meet at the Lotus Lantern Festival
- The Yeon Deung Hoe (Lotus Lantern Festival) is an annual event that colors Korea with bright lanterns.
- Alleyway Tour of Yeonnam-dong, Seoul’s Hippest Neighborhood
- Discover the charms that are hidden within the creative alleyways of Yeonnam-dong.
- Enjoy Cultural Arts in Seoul!
- For fans of performance and visual arts, here is an all-in-one guide to the representative cultural art centers in Seoul!
- Korea’s Best Springtime Destinations
- Enjoy Korea’s beautiful and colorful spring blossoms at the best destinations across the nation.
- A Delicious Late Night Excursion in Seoul
- Eating delicious food is always enjoyable, but staying out and eating late at night in Korea is a special experience that is sure to create memories that will last.
- Metropolitan Tourism on the Seoul-Gyeonggi Tourism Shuttle Bus
- A special Seoul-Gyeonggi Tourism Shuttle Bus is in operation for the Gyeonggi International Ceramic Biennale 2017.
- Korea’s major green tea event, Boseong Green Tea Festival to start on May 3!
- From May 3 to May 7, Korea’s major tea event, Boseong Green Tea Festival, will take place in the areas of Korean Tea Culture Park and Boseong Green Tea Plantation.
- Come Enjoy Yeon Deung Hoe, Lighting up the Seoul Night!
- Celebrate the birth of Buddha through the bright lanterns and exciting events of the Yeon Deung Hoe (Lotus Lantern Festival).
- Gangwon State Univ. Opens Doors to Fans of Drama “Guardian”
- Gangwon State Univ. is opening their campus to the public for tourists visiting nearby “Guardian” filming location.
- Purchase and go with EG SIM, available now in airport convenience store!
- Information on where to purchase prepaid SIM cards that offer data and voice call services at a reasonable price.
- SEOULThe capital and heart of Korea’s culture, education, politics and economy, Seoul offers a myriad of attractions for all to enjoy.
- GYEONGJUThe capital of the Silla Kingdom (57 BC-935 AD), Gyeongju is especially well known for UNESCO World Cultural Heritage sites.
- JEJUJeju is a premier tourist destination, boasting mild weather and scenic beauties of beaches, waterfalls, cliffs and caves.
- BUSANKorea’s largest port city, visitors flock to Busan each year to relax on the beach or attend events, like Busan International Film Festival.
- PYEONGCHANGNestled amidst beautiful mountains, Pyeongchang is perfect for winter sports and will host the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
- Ulleungdo Island/Dokdo IslandKorea’s eastern-most islands, Ulleungdo & Dokdo are home to stunning natural scenery and vast flora and marine life.
- Ulleungdo Island/Dokdo Island Korea’s eastern-most islands, Ulleungdo & Dokdo are home to stunning natural scenery and vast flora and marine life.