Lots of information on the convenient ways to travel to and to travel around Korea.
Or book a package tour and have someone else plan everything for you.
- Pure Pyeongchang & Jeongseon
- Gangwon-do is known for having the cleanest environment in Korea, with fresh air and a thriving ecosystem. The cities of Pyeongchang and Jeongseon receive many tourists every year who come looking for a pollution-free environment to spend their vacation time. Pyeongchang, the host of the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, offers resorts galore where one can enjoy a variety of winter sports as well as natural sites such as Odaesan National Park and Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm, which prove to be beautiful year round. These days, the nearby city of Jeongseon, known as the “City of Arirang” (Arirang is the representative Korean folk song), has also popped up on the vacation radar due to its refreshing environment. Provided below is a two-day itinerary to discover more about the excellent attractions these cities offer.
- Tour of Heavenly Jeju Island
- With an enchanting natural environment, Jeju Island is a popular vacation spot among domestic and international travelers alike. Visitors can enjoy the island’s stunning natural splendors all year round: fields blanketed with yellow canola flowers in spring; emerald blue sea washing away the heat in summer; silver grass in fall; and camellia flowers in winter. Jeju Island was designated as a Biosphere Reserve in 2002, a World Natural Heritage in 2007, and also appointed to the Global Geoparks Network in 2010. As the world’s first recipient of UNESCO’s Triple Crown, Jeju draws an increasing number of travelers every year.
- Recharge Your Soul with Healing in Jeju
- There is nothing like a vacation to restore a work-fatigued body and mind. For a relaxing experience, walk through the pristine mountains and along the coasts of Jeju, a gift of nature. This is precisely why travelers return to Jeju again and again. As the old Korean saying goes, seeing it once is better than hearing about it a hundred times. Head out to discover the peace found in Jeju.
- Seaside Vacation in Tongyeong & Geoje
- Tongyeong and Geoje are two of the most popular cities of Gyeongsangnam-do. Not only are these cities great for those seeking a seaside vacation, they are also the perfect place for sightseeing and trying delicious foods during your travels around Korea’s southern coast. In particular, the cities are adored by couples looking to take romantic photos at several ideal locations. Visit the beautiful cities of Tongyeong and Geoje to make unforgettable memories!
- The City of Flavors, Jeonju
The city of Jeonju is rich in Korean history and authentic beauty, making it the best travel destination for international visitors looking to truly experience Korean traditions and culture through various hands-on activities. In particular, there are about 700 hanok buildings at the Jeonju Hanok Village, the city’s major tourist attraction. Within the hanok village, cultural heritage sites such as Gyeonggijeon Shrine, Jeonjuhyanggyo Local Confucian School and Omokdae & Imokdae can also be found. In addition to the city’s well-preserved beauty, Jeonju is also famous for mouthwatering exclusive delicacies. From high quality dishes to unique street snacks, feast on Korea’s delicacies with our 2-day captivating travel itinerary to Jeonju!
Tip) Traveling in Jeonju
If you would like to enjoy a more unique experience, rent a hanbok from one of the hanbok rental shops within Jeonju Hanok Village. The rental fees are reasonable, and hanbok are available in a wide assortment of colors and patterns.
Destinations by Region
Tourist Info Helpline