Lots of information on the convenient ways to travel to and to travel around Korea.
Or book a package tour and have someone else plan everything for you.
- The Balance of Architecture and Nature,
2 Days in Yeosu & Suncheon
- No tour through Jeollanam-do is complete without stopping in the cities of Yeosu and Suncheon. Yeosu, the city that showcased the World Expo, is a beautiful city that shows the balance of nature and architecture. Visitors to Yeosu can enjoy deep blue ocean views during the day and a fantastic nightscape after sunset. The nearby city of Suncheon, Korea’s center of ecology, was designated by UNESCO in 2018 as a biosphere reserve.
Follow this guide on a course full of fabulous nightscapes and sights of beautiful nature in Yeosu and Suncheon.
- 1,000 Years of History in One Night, Gyeongju
- Ask any Korean to name a city with the greatest historical value and the answer will likely be Gyeongju, the capital city of the Silla Dynasty (57 BC – AD 935). The city is alive with vibrant culture and art which flourished during its prosperity of the past that lasted for almost 1,000 years. As a result, Gyeongju is dotted with UNESCO World Cultural Heritages Sites, including Bulguksa Temple, Seokguram Grotto, Yangdong Village, and the Gyeongju Historic Area. Explore the advanced architecture of the Silla period and experience the splendid culture of Buddhism in a short but full two-day tour of Gyeongju.
- Travel Through Gangwon-do’s Scenic Beauty
- Located east of Seoul, Gangwon-do is a charming region, filled with the beauty of nature. Popular destinations include Chuncheon, a city with many lakes; Sokcho, where you can enjoy delicious foods one after another; and Gangneung, full of various experiences and fantastic sights to see. Gangwon-do has also received much attention due to the 2018 Olympic winter games that were held on Pyeongchang and other regions of Gangwon-do.
Enjoy both the mountains and the sea, and experience a new and unique landscape with the changing of the seasons! As Gangwon-do is a destination with so many sights to see and things to try, we recommend taking at least 3 days to travel around the region.
- Meet the Real Daegu on a Two-day Trip
- Daegu, a city just one hour and 40 minutes from Seoul by KTX, is the living embodiment of Korea’s culture and traditional charm. The city is popular for being the center of the nation’s textile industry, and home to relics of Korea’s modern history. Visitors to Daegu can enjoy a vacation satisfying to all five senses through local foods, cultural experiences, and beautiful sceneries! Let’s set out on a two-day trip to discover the real Daegu.
- 2-Day Romantic Seaside Vacation at Tongyeong & Geoje
- Tongyeong and Geoje are two of the most favorite cities of Gyeongsangnam-do. Not only are these cities great for those seeking a seaside vacation, but also the perfect place for sightseeing and trying delicious foods during your travels around Korea’s south coast. In particular, it is adored by couples that love to take photos in the cities’ several ideal spots for romantic photos. Visit the beautiful cities of Tongyeong and Geoje to make unforgettable memories!
Destinations by Region
Tourist Info Helpline