Lots of information on the convenient ways to travel to and to travel around Korea.
Or book a package tour and have someone else plan everything for you.
- Inspirational Beauty of Gyeonggi-do
- Gyeonggi-do is a convenient getaway for Seoulites as well as travelers who are in Korea for a limited time. Although Gyeonggi-do is largely populated as Seoul, the region displays a much wider variety in aspects of Korea’s natural beauty compared to its counterpart.
Of the many cities in Gyeonggi-do, visitors are especially recommended to visit Paju, Goyang and Gapyeong – popular destinations among international and domestic travelers. These places unveil so much more than just tourist sites, including famous drama film locations, romantic places for a stroll, and opportunities to experience cultural exchanges. In addition, amazing photo ops are guaranteed from the list of attractions included in this article.
- Pure Pyeongchang & Jeongseon
- Gangwon-do is known for having the cleanest environment in Korea, with fresh air and a thriving ecosystem. The cities of Pyeongchang and Jeongseon receive many tourists every year who come looking for a pollution-free environment during their trip. Pyeongchang, the host of the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, offers resorts galore where one can enjoy a variety of winter sports as well as natural sites such as Odaesan National Park and Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch, which prove to be beautiful year round. These days, the nearby city of Jeongseon, known as the “City of Arirang,” has also popped up on the travel radar due to its refreshing environment. Provided below is a two-day itinerary to discover more about the excellent attractions these cities offer.
- Tour of Heavenly Jeju Island
- With an enchanting natural environment, Jeju Island is a popular vacation spot among domestic and international travelers alike. Visitors can enjoy the island’s stunning natural splendors all year round: fields blanketed with yellow canola flowers in spring; emerald blue sea washing away the heat in summer; silver grass in fall; and camellia flowers in winter. Jeju Island was designated as a Biosphere Reserve in 2002, a World Natural Heritage in 2007, and also appointed to the Global Geoparks Network in 2010. As the world’s first recipient of UNESCO’s Triple Crown, Jeju draws an increasing number of travelers every year.
- Recharge Your Soul with Healing in Jeju
- There is nothing like a vacation to restore a work-fatigued body and mind. For a relaxing experience, walk through the pristine mountains and along the coasts of Jeju, a gift of nature. This is precisely why travelers return to Jeju again and again. As the old Korean saying goes, seeing it once is better than hearing about it a hundred times. Head out to discover the peace found in Jeju.
- Seaside Vacation in Tongyeong & Geoje
- Tongyeong and Geoje are two of the most popular cities of Gyeongsangnam-do. Not only are these cities great for those seeking a seaside vacation, they are also the perfect place for sightseeing and trying delicious foods during your travels around Korea’s southern coast. In particular, the cities are adored by couples looking to take romantic photos at several ideal locations. Visit the beautiful cities of Tongyeong and Geoje to make unforgettable memories!
Destinations by Region
Tourist Info Helpline