Lots of information on the convenient ways to travel to and to travel around Korea.
Or book a package tour and have someone else plan everything for you.
- Meet the Real Daegu on a Two-day Trip
- Daegu, a city just one hour and 40 minutes from Seoul by KTX, is the living embodiment of Korea’s culture and traditional charm. The city has a multitude of nicknames, thanks to the many things to see and try, as well as the region’s specialties. During the summer season, Daegu is regularly hotter than other regions, earning the city the name “Daefrica,” a portmanteau of Daegu and Africa. The city is also the center of the nation’s textile industry, and home to relics of Korea’s modern history.
Visitors to Daegu can enjoy a vacation satisfying to all five senses, through the local foods, cultural experiences, and beautiful surrounding scenery! Let’s set out on a two-day trip to discover the real Daegu.
- 2 Days Romantic Seaside Vacation at Tongyeong & Geoje
- Tongyeong and Geoje are two of the most favorite cities of Gyeongsangnam-do. Not only are these cities perfect for those seeking a seaside vacation, its close vicinity to Busan makes it a great sightseeing destination to include during your travel around Korea’s south coast. Beautiful nature, on top of a variety of things to see and eat will undoubtedly make the trip as rewarding as any would expect. Particularly, there are several ideal spots for taking romantic photos with your loved ones, and thus explaining the huge presence of dating couples visiting here. Read on to find out more how you can create unforgettable memories while on a two day romantic seaside vacation at Tongyeong and Geoje!
- Two Days in the Pure Scenery of Pyeongchang & Jeongseon
- Gangwon-do is known as being the part of Korea with the cleanest environment, with fresh air and a thriving ecosystem. The cities of Pyeongchang and Jeongseon receive many tourists every year, looking for a pure environment in which to spend their vacation time. Pyeongchang, the host of the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, offers resorts galore where one can enjoy a variety of winter sports as well as natural sites such as Odaesan National Park and Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm, which prove to be beautiful year round. These days, the nearby city of Jeongseon, known as the “City of Arirang” (Arirang is the representative Korean folk song), has also popped up on the vacation radar due to it being used as a filming site of the hit drama “Descendents of the Sun (2016).” Provided below is a two-day itinerary to discover more about the individual attractions these cities offer.
- One-day Tour of Gangnam’s Hottest Places!
- Gangnam sprang to the forefront of Korean tourism after Psy’s song “Gangnam Style” hit the international airwaves! Known as the most prosperous area in all of Seoul, Gangnam is almost synonymous with words like fashion, trendy and cutting edge. Visit Gangnam to feel the excitement of youth at the base of impossible-to-count skyscrapers.
Experience Gangnam, an area so completely trendy and modern, it will be hard to find a trace of traditional culture! Set aside one day of your travels to discover the hidden charms and delights of Gangnam.
- Two Days of Cultural Fun in Suwon & Yongin
- Easily accessible by public transportation from Seoul, Suwon and Yongin are two popular nearby cities that attract many visitors due to the several fun attractions and cultural heritage sites. Not only can you find historical sites such as the UNESCO World Heritage Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon, the nearby city of Yongin is also home to several theme parks including Everland, Korean Folk Village, and more. Follow our suggested itinerary to enjoy a fulfilling time in Suwon and Yongin!
Destinations by Region
Tourist Info Helpline
Request a Brochure
Korean Tourism Organization offers a comprehensive tourist map and guide book available for request in Korea and abroad.