Foreign nationals visiting Korea to enjoy the upcoming winter sport events can make wonderful memories with the PyeongChang Korail Pass! Visitors entering Korea after August 1, 2017 are eligible to purchase this special tourist pass. The pass can be used an unlimited number of times on trains throughout Korea during the pass duration between February 1, 2018 and March 25, 2018. See all of Korea, including Pyeongchang, Gangneung, and Jeongseon, with comfort and ease at a great discounted price!
PyeongChang Korail Pass
The PyeongChang Korail Pass is a foreigner-exclusive train pass to commemorate the winter sport events taking place February-March, 2018. The pass is available for purchase until December 10, 2017. Passes can be purchased in a 5 day type or a 7 day type, valid for a consecutive number of days from February 1, 2018 to March 25, 2018. Pass holders can use KTX and other Korail-operated trains for an unlimited number of times within their selected pass validity period.Ticket sales period is subject to change without notice.
PyeongChang Korail Pass types:
5 day pass, 7 day pass (consecutive days)
Available train options
|Commuter trains||Commuter trains|
- General trains
KTX, KTX-Sancheon, ITX-Cheongchun, ITX-Saemaeul, Saemaeul, Mugunghwa, Nuriro, Commuter trains
- Tourist trains
O-train, V-train, A-train, S-train, G-train, DMZ-train
PyeongChang Korail Pass can be purchased through the official website (www.letskorail.com/pyeongchang). TTicket sales will be open until December 10, 2017.Ticket sales period is subject to change without notice.
Additional benefits of PyeongChang Korail Pass
- Free admission to city tour buses in Seoul, Busan, Jeju, Incheon, Gyeongju, and Daegu.
Seoul City Tour major attractions:
Busan City Tour major attractions:
Incheon City Tour major attractions:
Daegu City Tour major attractions:
Jeju City Tour major attractions:
Gyeongju City Tour major attractions:
- Commemorative reloadable prepaid transportation card
- 10% discount luggage storage & shipping through Airport Railroad
- Various discounon ts with connected duty free stores, hotels, museums, etc.
Please see the BENEFITS menu on the official website for more detailed information. (www.letskorail.com/pyeongchang)
PyeongChang Korail Pass notices
- Pass start date is required when purchasing the pass (Allowed to change one time)
- Seat reservations are available from up to 30 days in advance (On-site reservations also available but advanced reservation is recommended)
- Users must print their pass and train ticket in advance and bring with them when using the train
- Traveler may be asked to present their pass, ticket, and/or passport while on the train
- Commemorative transportation card can be received based on the date and location designated when purchasing the passDesignated locations(select one): Seoul Station (General Information Center, Travel Center), Yongsan Station (General Information Center), Cheongnyangni Station (Customer Service Center), Incheon International Airport (Travel Center), Busan Station (General Information Center)
- Cancellation fee charged upon refund request (Cancellation not possible after the pass start date)
Check out our smart travel tips with PyeongChang Korail Pass!
PyeongChang Korail Pass Tutorial!
Smart Tour with PyeongChang Korail Pass! Detailed TIPS in 3 minutes!
PyeongChang Korail Pass, 30 second speed TIPS!
- PyeongChang Korail Pass website: www.letskorail.com/pyeongchang (English only)
- Let’s Korail website: www.letskorail.com (English, Japanese, Chinese)
- City Tour page: www.visitkorea.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Russian) Jeju City Tour course is scheduled to change November 1, 2017. Information will be updated accordingly.
- Korail Customer Service Center: +82-1599-7777 (Korean, English)
- 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
This page was last updated on October 25, 2017, and therefore information may differ from what is presented here.