[ Express bus ]
- 1. Dong Seoul Terminal (Gangbyeon station, subway line 2) Take bus for Yeongju Arrive at Yeongju Intercity Bus Terminal (Travel time: about 2.5 hours, first bus 06:15 / last bus 21:45)
- 2. Gangnam Express Bus Terminal (Express Bus Terminal station, subway line 3, 7, or 9) Take bus for Yeongju Arrive at Yeongju Intercity Bus Terminal (Travel time: about 2 hours 40 minutes, first bus 07:19 / last bus 20:40)
[ Train ]
- 1. Cheongryangri Yeongju (Mugunghwaho line): first train 06:40, last train 21:13 / fare 12,700 won (adult, general car) / Travel time: 2 hours 45 minutes
- 2. Cheongryangri Yeongju (Saemaeulho line): one departure a day / train at 17:10 / fare 18,800 won (adult, general car) / Travel time: 2 hours 35 minutes
- ※ The train schedule and fare may vary by date.
Please check at Korail website at :
http://www.korail.com/ (Korean, English) or call at +82-1544-7788 (Korean).
[ Car ]
- Seoul Gyeongbu (Jungbu) Expressway Singal (Hobeop) IC Yeongdong Expressway Namwon IC Jungang Expressway Punggi IC (Yeongju IC) (Travel time: about 2.5 hours from Seoul)
- Punggi Hotel (+82-54-637-8800) (Korean) / Yeongju Seonbichon Village Hanok Stay (+82-54-638-6444 (Korean) / Sobaeksan Punggi Spa Resort (+82-54-604-1700 (Korean), and other various accommodation facilities in Yeongju downtown and Punggi county.
- Yeongju travel & accommodation information (Korean)
- Yeongju Municipal Government :
- http://www.yeongju.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Yeongju Travel website
- : http://tour.yeongju.go.kr (Korean)
- 1330 tt call center
- : +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)