|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|This festival celebrates Uljin's famous local specialty, snow crabs. Visitors can taste fresh seafood caught from Uljin's Hupo Port and participate in a variety of crab-related events, including a snow crab eating competition or fishing for snow crabs.|
|* Performances: Opening & closing ceremonies, music concerts
* Cultural Programs: Wishing ceremony, tug-of-war
* Hands-on Experience Programs: Tourist Uljin Snow Crab Auction, yacht rides, making giant crab gimbap (dried seaweed rolls), writing wishes on the crab shell, face painting, free sampling of snow crab, etc.
* Festival venues have snow crab restaurants, local farmer’s market, children’s playground, etc.
|From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Hupo (후포).
* Bus schedule (Subject to change): 15:25
From Hupo Bus Terminal, cross the road and then take a Uljin-Pyeonghae (울진-평해) route bus to Hupo Suhyup (후포수협).
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Pyeonghae (평해).
* Bus schedule (Subject to change): 07:30, 08:50, 11:10, 13:30, 15:25, 15:40, 17:00
From Pyeonghae Bus Terminal, take a Pyeonghae-Pyeonghae (평해-평해), Pyeonghae-Hupo (평해-후포), Uljin-Pyeonghae (울진-평해), or Uljin-Hupo (울진-후포) route bus to Hupo Suhyup (후포수협).
|uljin.go.kr (Korean only)|