|Sponsors / Management|
|This festival celebrates Uljin's famous local specialty, snow crabs. Visitors can taste fresh seafood caught from Uljin's Hupo Port and participate in a variety of crab-related events, including a snow crab eating competition or fishing for snow crabs.|
|* Performances: Opening & closing ceremonies, music concerts
* Cultural Programs: Wishing ceremony, tug-of-war
* Hands-on Experience Programs: Tourist Uljin Snow Crab Auction, yacht rides, making giant crab gimbap (dried seaweed rolls), writing wishes on the crab shell, face painting, free sampling of snow crab, etc.
* Festival venues have snow crab restaurants, local farmer’s market, children’s playground, etc.
|From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Hupo (후포).
* Bus schedule (Subject to change): 15:25
From Hupo Bus Terminal, cross the road and then take a Uljin-Pyeonghae (울진-평해) route bus to Hupo Suhyup (후포수협).
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Pyeonghae (평해).
* Bus schedule (Subject to change): 07:30, 08:50, 11:10, 13:30, 15:25, 15:40, 17:00
From Pyeonghae Bus Terminal, take a Pyeonghae-Pyeonghae (평해-평해), Pyeonghae-Hupo (평해-후포), Uljin-Pyeonghae (울진-평해), or Uljin-Hupo (울진-후포) route bus to Hupo Suhyup (후포수협).
|www.uljin.go.kr (Korean only)|