|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|Hwangtae Village in Yongdae 3-ri / Hangtae Festival Organizing Committee, Inje Yongdae Hwangtae Federation|
|The festival aims to promote the city as the best place for hwangtae (pollack) and to inform people about the quality and nutritional value of pollack in order to boost the region's economy. An array of hands-on pollack-themed programs are available for visitors to take part in.|
- Religious ritual, opening and closing ceremonies
- Military band performance, nanta performance, concert, taekwondo performance, folk performance, etc.
- Hwangtae poem-reading contest, hwangtae children's song contest
[Hwangtae hands-on programs]
- Hwangtae fishing, making hwangtaepo, hwangtae golden bell, etc.
[Cooking and Sampling Events]
- Hwangtae gangjeong (fried glutinous rice crackers with sesame or beans), hwangtae soup, seasoned gui making, sampling hwangtae soup, etc.
- Sending postcards, making characters, family yutnori (board game), etc.
- Hwangtae promotion hall, photo zone, tourism promotion for Inje-gun, etc.
- Rock climbing (Ironway), mini-train rides, lucky draws
|From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Yongdaeri Bus Stop
(용대리정류장) /Baekdamipgu Intercity Bus Terminal (백담입구시외버스터미널).
(approx. 2hr 30min)
From there, take a taxi to the venue. (approx. 6min)