|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|The Garden of Morning Calm /|
|The Iris Festival of The Garden of Morning Calm is held in June, when the iris flowers are in full bloom. During the festival period, Seohwayeon Pond turns into an exquisite scenery created by the water lilies and Russian irises adorning the pond. At the Iris Garden, a violet feast of iris blossoms unfolds to captivate visitors’ eyes. The Iris Festival provides a great opportunity to take in the splendor of the garden, carpeted all over with the beautiful flowers of June.|
|- Adults: Individual 8,000 won / Group 7,000 won
- Students (Middle school - high school): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Children: Individual 5,000 won / Group 4,000 won
- Seniors and men of merit: Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Disabled (Adults): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Disabled (Children): Individual 4,000 won / Group 3,500 won
- Residents of Gapyeong County (Adults): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Residents of Gapyeong County (Children): Individual 4,000 won / Group 3,500 won
※ Free admission: Children under the age of 3 (accompanied by family)
※ Proof of age is required.
※ Group: 30 people or more / applicable only on weekdays
|Open to visitors of all ages|
From Sangbong Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal take a bus bound for Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
Take bus 1330 at Cheongnyangni Transfer Center (in front of Lotte Department Store) and get off at the Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
From Cheonpyeong Terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원).
Cheongpyeong Station (Gyeonchun Line), Exit 1.
Go left until you reach the 3-way intersection and turn right. Continue straight toward the Cheongpyeong Catholic Church. Pass by Cheongpyeong Elementary School, turn left, and you will see the Cheonpyeong Bus Terminal.
From the terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of Morning Calm.
※ Click here for the bus timetable.
|Detailed Info on the Location|
|www.morningcalm.co.kr (Korean, English)|