|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|Yangju Snow Festival Organizing Committee / Yangju Art Valley|
|The Yangju Snow Festival will take
place at Art Valley in Yangju-si, Gyeonggi-do.
During the festival the venue will be filled with snow-white artworks and transformed into a snow playground for the whole family to enjoy.
* The sledding slope will be open prior to the opening date of the festival. (Dec 27, 2013 ~ January 26, 2014)
|Festival hours: 10:00 - 17:00|
fee: 8,000 won
- Making cookies 10,000 won
- Making lollipop chocolates 10,000 won
- Making collage 10,000 won
|Refer to the homepage|
- Bus 704: Seoul Station – Namdaemun Gate – Hongje-dong – Bulgwang-dong – Eunpyeong New Town – Get off at Bugok-ri (last stop)
- Bus 23: Millak-dong - Gyeonggi-do Provincial Office 2 (Uijeongbu-si) – Uijeongbu Station – Bugok-ri (last Station)
1) Yangju Station (Gyeonwon Line 1), Exit 2.
Go straight for 43m to take Bus 2-4 and get off at MBC Munhwa Land Bus Stop. (13 bus stops)
Head right for about 440m to arrive the festival venue.
- Bulgwang Station / Yeonsinnae Station / Gupabal Station (Seoul Subway Line 3)
Shuttle bus is available from the last stop of Bus 704
- Uijeongbu Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 1.
Transfer to Bus 23 at Exit 1.
|www.fes-artvalley.com (Korean only)|