|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|JAMI, which means "good food with a lot of nutrition" in Chinese characters or "fun" in Jeju dialect, is a premier lunch concert involving gugak (traditional music) performances, followed by a 6-course meal over the course of an hour and 30 minutes.
The concert features pansori (traditional narrative singing), traditional dance, as well as performances by the all-female gugak ensemble, Cheongarang, while the lunch serves galbijjim (braised short ribs) on Mondays, salmon bibimbap on Tuesdays, and bulgogi deopbap (rice topped with marinated beef) on Wednesdays. Moreover, audience members may submit a birthday song request for their special occasion.
|1) Performance (MondayㅡFriday) 11:00 ~ 11:45 (45 minute)
2) Lunch (MondayㅡFriday) 11:45 ~ 12:30 (45 minute)
|R seats: 70,000 won (Table for 2-4 people)
S seats: 50,000 won (Table for 10 people)
|Duration of Performance|
|90 minutes (Performance: 45 min, Lunch: 45 min)|
|* The disabled (ages 65 years old and more), pre-schooler (ages 6 years old and under), Sejong charged member (gold class and under) 20 %
* The disabled (1~3 level), one visitor with disabilities, the disabled (4~6 level) 50 %
* Man of merit, one visitor with disabilities, vulnerable class of the society (beneficiary of national basic livelihood, etc) 50 %
* Sejong charged member (premium) 30 %
|Must be over 48 months|
|Interpark: ticket.Interpark.com (Korean)
Korea DMC: www.koreadmc.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
1) Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 3.