|Sponsors / Management|
|Korea Tourism Organization / Arirang TV, Arts[Play]|
|Korea in Motion (KOINMO) is the nation's leading non-verbal performance festival that aims to promote unity and harmony through actions, gestures, music and art, rather than speech. Marking its 7th year, the 2012 Korea in Motion will feature various types and genres of non-verbal performances at affordable prices.|
* Schedule: September 1 (Sat), 2012 / 18:30-
* Venue: Cheonggye Square, outdoor stage
* Schedule: September 1-30, 2012
* Venue: Korea Tourism Organization Headquarters, T2 Madang
- Monday-Friday: 12:20-12:50
- Saturday: 16:00-16:30
* Description: 50% discount on tickets for participating performances
>> Click here for more details.
|To Korea Tourism Organization
1) Jonggak Station (Subway Line 1), Exit 5 >> Cross over the Cheonggyecheon Stream.
2) Eulji-ro 1-ga Station (Subway Line 2), Exit 2 >> Walk towards the Cheonggyecheon Stream.
3) Gwanghwamun Station (Subway Line 5), Exit 5 >> Walk 350m forward along the Cheonggyecheon Stream.
|www.koreainmotion.com (Korean, English, Japanese)|