|Sponsors / Management|
|Korea Tourism Organization / Arts [Play]|
|Korea in Motion (KOINMO) is the nation's leading non-verbal performance festival that aims to promote unity and harmony through actions, gestures, music and art, rather than speech. Korea in Motion will feature various types and genres of non-verbal performances at affordable prices.|
- Time: August 31 18:00 ~ 21:00
- Venue: Cheonggye Plaze
- Program: Musical "Hwarang"
Session 1: Official event, showcase performance ("Sachoom", "Drumcat")
Session 2: Appointing Honorary Ambassador MBLAQ's Congratulatory performance
[Koinmo Ticket Booth]
During the festival, participants can get discounted tickets like Koinmo rush ticket, plus ticket at Koinmo ticket booth located in Korea Tourism Organization 1F T2 openstage.
The ticket booth offers information about performance, photo zone of MBRAQ & Caricature events to make tourist enjoy the performance tourism.
- Operating hour: September 1 ~ 30 / 11:00 ~ 19:00
- Venue: Korea Tourism Organization Headquarters T2 openstage
- Inquiry: +82-70-4310-0908
- Language service: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese
- KOINMO Rush Ticket : Korean performances at 50 % discounted prices
- KOINMO Plus Ticket : Stunning "Plus" gift during only Koinmo
※ Only 10 tickets are sold daily on first come first served based for Plus Ticket Event.
(Operation 11:00 ~ 12:00 everyday / Place: Korea Tourism Organization 1F T2 openstage ticket booth)
During the Koinmo festival, anyone can enjoy performances for free of charge.
- 1st : August 25 16:00 / Itaewon (Sachoom)
- 2nd : August 31 15:00 / Samsung Delight (Bibap)
- 3rd : September 08 14:00 / South Insa Yard (Fanta-Stick)
- 4th : September 17 14:00 / Incheon Airport (Action Drawing Hero)
|To Korea Tourism Organization
1) Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 5.
Cross over the Cheonggyecheon Stream.
2) Eulji-ro 1-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 2.
Walk towards the Cheonggyecheon Stream.
3) Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
Walk 350m forward along the Cheonggyecheon Stream.
|www.koreainmotion.com (Korean, English, Japanese)|