|Olympic Park Ice Skating Rink (올림픽공원 스케이트장)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The Olympic Park Peace Plaza ice skating rink, located in the Songpa-gu district of Seoul, is open for every winter. Seoul Olympic Museum, Soma Museum of Art, and Mongchontoseong Fortress are also within the vicinity.|
|December 22-February 5, 2017|
* Ice grooming hours: 13:30-14:00 / 17:00-17:40
* Subject to change depending on weather conditions.
|2,000 won / 1 hour 20 minute|
|* Lessons: 5 days a week / Mon-Thu (Lessons), Fri (Free /1 hour)
* Gloves or mittens must be worn at all times and those without will be denied entry to the rink.
|Rest area, snack bar, restrooms, etc.|
|1,000 won for skating rental fee|
|* Lesson: Five days a week / Monday-Thursday (Lesson), Friday (free skating / 50 minute)
* All visitors must wear gloves to enter the skating rink.
|Age Limit for Activities|
|Older than 6 years old|
- Mongchontoseong Station (Seoul Subway Line 8), Exit 1.
Go for 300m toward the Peace Gate to arrive at the ice rink.
- Olympic Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 3.
Take Bus 3319, 3411, 341, 70, 30-1 or 30-3 and get off at Olympic Center.