|Asan Spavis (아산 스파비스)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Asan Spavis is located about an hour away from Seoul, and uses hot spring water for its unique sports and treatment facility.
Spavis is a family-oriented leisure facility that houses a treatment pool that uses hot spring water for various medical treatments, an outdoor hot springs pool that you can enjoy even in the winter, a hot spring pool tucked away in a cozy hut that’s perfect for families or couples, and a kids park where children can have a safe and enjoyable time. Other facilities include a snow sledding area, a sports massage center, a skin care treatment center, and more.
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|[Hot Springs (Sauna)]
Mon-Fri 07:00-20:00 / Sat-Sun 07:00-21:00
[Outdoor Hot Springs]
Mon-Thu 09:00-18:00 / Fri 09:00-19:00 / Sat-Sun & Holidays 08:00-20:00
|700 parking spaces|
[Spa + Hot spring]
Off season (Nov 1-Dec 31)
Weekday Adults 37,000 won / Children (ages 36months-13) 28,000 won
Weekend/Holiday Adults 41,000 won / Children 31,000 won
Adults 9,000 won / Children 7,000 won
* Infants under 36
months may enter free of charge when
* Customers purchasing spa passes will have access to the hot spring
[Indoor Bath Pool]
* Last admission 1 hour before closing time.
* For more information, click here here (Korean only).
Bade pool, outdoor hot spring, couples spa, men’s spa, women’s spa
Kid’s water park, outdoor water park (Exiting River, Aqua Play, wave pool, slides)
Sports massage parlor, skin care center, swimwear store, bathroom supply store, restaurants, etc
|From Asan(Onyang) Bus Terminal
-Take a taxi from the Asan (Onyang) Terminal. (Travel time: 15min)
From Cheonan Intercity Bus Terminal
-Take Bus 980 in front of Shinsaegae Department Store.
- Get off at Asan Hot Spring Bus Stop (travel time: 40-50min). Asan Spavis will be at the end of the road to the right (about 150 m).
From Onyang Hot Springs Train Station
- Take exit 1 and go to the three-way intersection in front of the station. Walk up the street that ends at the intersection. Walk about 250 meters until you see Hana Bank on the right side. There is a bus stop there for blue bus 512 (Yu-el City).
-Take Bus 512, ride it 13 stops and get off at Asan Hot Spring Bus Stop (travel time: 30min). Asan Spavis will be at the end of the road to the right (about 150 m).