|Jeonju Guest House (전주 게스트하우스)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The Jeonju Guesthouse had its grand opening in Jeonju City, Jeonbuk Province in December 2009. Our guesthouse is not just a lodging facility, but a place where international backpackers and Korean youths can mix and mingle and share each other's language and culture. We're now co-operating with Club Backpackers, an online community of volunteers who are striving to promote cultural exchange and introduce Korea to non-Koreans. In the spirit of increased cultural awareness, our guesthouse also has a number of young Korean volunteers who are there to gently help facilitate guests' experiences of Korean culture, society, etc.
Experience Korean Culture: In the Guesthouse, we give the opportunity to learn about Korean Culture through various activities such as our kimchi-making party, samkyupsal (Pork) party, beer party, making other Korean food, etc. Once you become part of our family, you will find it hard to leave Korea. Be ready for countless parties thrown in a friendly atmosphere, unique to the Guesthouse.
|Dormitory rooms (7 rooms with a total of 12 bunk beds)|
|Number of Guestrooms|
|Room Amenities (Colored backgrounds designate availability)|
* The room rate is the lowest price for this accommodation. Rates may vary according to season, room type and whether or not guests are entitled to discount rates. Please make sure to check the exact rate in advance before making your reservations. The room rate listed above is subject to change.
|Western style (coffee, toast. jam, butter, tea)|
|1 F -> Cafeteria
Roof -> Golf putting green, BBQ area
|Available at Jeonju Station and Jeonju Bus Terminal|
|Assistance for Foreigners (Available Languages)|
|English and Japanese|
|Take the Airport Bus (Limousine Bus) to Jeonju
- Take the bus from 8A gate on the first floor
- Buses run on the half-hour.
- It costs 28,000won from the Incheon Airport to Jeonju.
- Via Kimpo Airport and Iksan IC.
- It takes two and half hours to get to the Highway Service Area from Incheon Airport.
How to get to Guest House in Hanok Village
- It costs around 2,500 won by Taxi from the Jeonju Bus Station (roughly a 6-minute ride)
- Daily dormitory rates : 17,000won (off-season), 19,000won (weekend or peak season)
- Cafeteria, Internet, Tour Information, Washing Machine, etc.