|Backpackers INSIDE (백패커스 인사이드)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Enjoy a comfortable stay and real Korean experience when you stay at Backpackers INSIDE. We are located in the heart of Daehangno, a historical, cultural, and shopping epicenter of Seoul. Conveniently located within a five-minute walk of the bus stop and the subway station.
< Meet other travelers from all over the world, while sharing a cup of espresso in our fully-equipped kitchen or playing Wii in our cabin-like common room
For long-term Seoul rentals, visit INSIDE at home, where we have fully-equipped ensuite rooms.
|Number of Guestrooms|
|Room Amenities (Colored backgrounds designate availability)|
|Public kitchen available|
* The room rate is the lowest price for this accommodation. Rates may vary according to season, room type and whether or not guests are entitled to discount rates. Please make sure to check the exact rate in advance before making your reservations. The room rate listed above is subject to change.
|July 14 - August 31|
|02-3672-1120, 010-4784-8865 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Available at the Hyehwa station exit #4 and the airport limousine bus stop in front of Sungkyunkwan Univ.|
|Assistance for Foreigners (Available Languages)|
|English and Japanese|
|[By Bus from the Incheon Airport]
- After leaving ‘Customs and Immigration’, go to an Information Desk and ask for directions to the bus stop for Bus No. 6011. The bus usually departs from stop 5B or 12A. When the bus arrives, hand your luggage to the driver and tell him you are going to ‘SungKyunKwan’. He will give you a claim ticket for your luggage. The bus costs 9,000 won, which you can pay with cash or a T-Money card (traffic card).
- Aboard the bus, sit near the front and look for the 'Stop' button above your head. The bus only stops if someone pushes the button, so listen carefully for 'SungKyunKwan', and press the button when you hear it. The stop will be a little more than an hour away from the airport.
* If you get confused or think you have missed your stop, ask the driver: 'SungKyunKwan?' He may be able to speak English or will at least be able to signal if the stop is further ahead.
- When you get off the bus, hand your claim ticket to the driver and collect your bags. Cross the five-lane street toward the Dunkin' Donuts. Walk down the two-lane street between Dunkin' Donuts and T-World for about 2 minutes (500 feet/150 meters).
* If you pass a university on your left, you've gone too far.
- On your right, you will see a bakery named 'BBang Goom Teo' (no, that's not a typo). Turn right just before the bakery.
- Walk less than a minute (100 feet/30 meters), and you will see our building on your left. Look for our yellow 'Inside' sign over the door. Come up to the second floor and ring the doorbell. You have arrived!
* Please take your shoes off when you come inside. Thank you!
**Please note that the last Airport Bus departs at 22:30
From Hyehwa Station, Exit no. 4. You will see a Baskin Robbins as soon you come out Exit No. 4. Turn left and go straight for about 200 meters (on the way you should see a CGV Movie Theater). Keep going toward the end of the road where you will see a 'Family Mart' and 'Watsons Beauty'. If you look to your right, you’ll see a crosswalk with a Dunkin' Donuts on the other side. Cross the street and go down the street between Dunkin' Donuts and T-World.
Walk 3 min and you will see the convenience store 'Buy the way' and turn right at the ‘BBang Goom Teo’ bakery. From there you’ll see our sign, 'Backpackers Inside.'
[By Taxi] - Price: approx. $70 (70,000 won)
Tell the driver our address: '2F 112 Myeongryun 2ga, Jongrogu, Seoul Korea.' Every taxi in Korea has a navigation system in their car so there shouldn’t be any problem finding us.
*Taxi fares are higher from 24:00 to 4.00
If you decide to hire a car, please let us know. We will mail you a map with detailed driving directions.
**If you experience any problems finding out, please call Backpackers INSIDE.