|Shinsegae Centum City (신세계 센텀시티)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The Shinsegae Centum City Department Store is registered in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest shopping complex in the world. The department store has a countless number of items all under one roof. Visitors can also enjoy numerous entertainment options in the complex. Shinsegae, which opened the first department store in Korea, reflects decades of retail experience in this flagship location. Some entertainment facilities include a spa and an ice rink.
Globally renowned experts such as Italian architect Claudio Silvestrin and,an American architecture and design firm Callison completed Centum City under the concept of a “golden sea”. The department store has emerged as a defining landmark in Busan.
|Tour Course Information|
lots (vehicle maintenance center)
B1F: Department store (fashion, bags, shoes, etc.), Food market
1F: Department store (luxury imported brands, cosmetics)
2F: Department store (ladies’ Wear)
3F: Ladies’ wear, Shoes, Sports, Outdoor wear
4F: Ladies’ wear, Underwear/Lingerie
5F: Men's wear
6F: Golf wear, Children's wear
7F: epartment Store (Living), CGV Multiplex Cinema
8F: Department Store (Fashion Street), CGV Multiplex Cinema
9F: Food Park, Repair shop, CGV Multiplex Cinema
* See more details at the official website.
Shinsegae Department store - 10:30~20:00 / Tel. +82-1588-1234
Spa Land – 06:00~24:00 / Tel. +82-51-745-2900
Ice Rink – 10:30 ~22:00 / Tel. +82-51-745-1400
CGV – 09:00~02:00 / Tel. +82-1544-1122
Kyobo bookstore - 10:30 ~22:00 / Tel. +82-51-731-3601
Golf Range 06:00 ~22:00 / Tel. +82-51-745-1930
|Reular hours 10:30-20:00 / Extended hours 10:30-21:00 / Restaurants 11:00-21:30 (Last order at 21:00)
※ The time is subject to change and varies by stores.
|1) Convenient Facilities
* Repair Service – 7F Electronics After-Sales Service, 5F Repair Shop for Men’s Wear, 4F Repair Shop for Ladies’ Wear, 3F Repair Shop for Shoes, 2F Repair Shop for Luxury Items * Clinics – 7F Dentist’s, Dermatology Clinic, Medicinal Herb Clinic
* Others – 9F Wedding / Travel Agency, 8F Beauty Salon, Studio, 7F Glasses, Jewelry, 5F Busan Bank, 4F SK Telecom T-World, B1 Photo Printing, Flower Shop, Packing Service, Dry Cleaner’s, Pharmacy, B2 Vehicle Maintenance
2) Service Facilities
* Customer Service Center (9F) – Shinsegae Point (mileage) Center, Shinsegae City Card, Shinsegae Samsung Card, Customer Center
* Guide Service – Information Desk, Concierge Service
* VIP Service – Trinity Lounge, Members’ Lounge, Community Lounge, PSL, Valet Lounge * Resting Places – Children’s Rest Area, Men’s Rest Area, Young Lounge
* Others – Premium Desk (8F), Gift Voucher Desk (1F), Baby Stroller Rental Center (1F), Checkroom (6F)
* Service Desk (B1) – Exchange/Return Services, Lost & Found
From Seoul Station (Seoul Subway Line1 or 4).
Take KTX (total travel time: 2 hr 40 min) or take Saemaul (total travel time: 3 hr 40 min), or Mugunghwa (total travel time: 5 hr 20 min).
Get off at Busan train station.
Go to Busan Subway Station, and head to Centum City Station (Busan Subway Line 2).
The subway station is connected to the complex.