|Ibis Ambassador Seoul (이비스 앰배서더 서울)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The Ibis chain has a network of over 703 hotels in 36 countries worldwide. The Ibis Seoul is located in the international district of Gangnam-gu and offers 317 guestrooms, two business meeting rooms, a wine bar (Le Bar), a restaurant (La table), fitness center, men’s sauna, and an underground parking lot. The guestrooms feature a refined modern design and top class hotel services are available all for very reasonable rates. The Ibis Seoul is situated at the center of Gangnam, and its proximity to COEX’s International Convention Hall makes it a good choice for visitors participating in conferences or exhibitions. Some of the hotel’s amenities include a business center, coin laundry facilities, a vending machine stocking drinks/living essential products, high-speed internet in every room, personal safes, and spacious rooms where guests can work and relax easily.|
|Number of Guestrooms|
|Room Amenities (Colored backgrounds designate availability)|
* The room rate is the lowest price for this accommodation. Rates may vary according to season, room type and whether or not guests are entitled to discount rates. Please make sure to check the exact rate in advance before making your reservations. The room rate listed above is subject to change.
|Meeting room, business corner, sauna, fitness center|
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|2 disabled rooms|
|Tel: 02-3011-8888 / www.ambatel.com|
|Assistance for Foreigners (Available Languages)|
|English and Japanese sopken|
|[ By Subway ]
Exit #4, Samseong station, subway line 2; 10mins walk in the direction of the POSCO building.
Exit #1,Seolleung station; 10mins walk in the direction of the POSCO building.
[ By Taxi ]
Get out on Teheran-ro street near the POSCO building.
[ By Bus ]
* Incheon Airport Limousine Bus
- Take the bus from bus stops #4A or #10B (14,000 won)
* Gimpo Airport Limousine Bus
- International Line: Take the bus from bus stop #6, (7,000 won)
- Domestic Line: Take the bus from bus stop #3 (7,000 won)